what type of equipment are you using - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have been teaching at Miami PD, Metro-Dade PD, Coral Gables PD, Hollywood PD, Boston Police Dept., Mass. State Police,Key West School Justice , Miami School Justice Etc...
    I am in the book, The SRT Diver also, The Crime Scence Photography by Robinson..

To have repect for someone is, to know what you are talking about in the field . Because, you do not know what you are talking about reguard to Police Diving . I can tell that, you are a rookie in the field..
    What are some more of your Police Diving Credentials.
    And who do you teach scuba diving for.. (PSDA)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have been teaching at Miami PD, Metro-Dade PD, Coral Gables PD, Hollywood PD, Boston Police Dept., Mass. State Police,Key West School Justice , Miami School Justice Etc...
    I am in the book, The SRT Diver also, The Crime Scence Photography by Robinson..

To have repect for someone is, to know what you are talking about in the field . Because, you do not know what you are talking about reguard to Police Diving . I can tell that, you are a rookie in the field..
    What are some more of your Police Diving Credentials.
    And who do you teach scuba diving for.. (PSDA)
    This page is not meant as a pissing contest or a who's better then who. If I can be of any assistance you can PM the moderaor and leave a phone number or e-mail address. If you are interested in any of the up coming schools, the information can be forwarded to you. You must be in law enforcement to attend any of the schools. If not please dont waste our time.

How many year you have in law enforement and teaching both diving and police officers.

If you can beat 30+ years in Scuba Diving (Still Active) and Teaching Law eforcement. Then you may have something to say.
    1. When you learn to type a proper sentence I might think about having a little respect for you.

2. As the other post asked, what are your credentials at least the other post had a link to the school's web site where's yours?
    I dont need your respect, nor did I ask for it. Go away

public safety diver instruction

Are there any public safety diving instructors in Palm Beach County, FL?

I am open water certified, but not LEO or Public Safety. (It's been 6 years since being in the water - and never in Salt Water).
    *I have no gear as well.

I'm looking to be introduced to SE Florida scuba, salt water LEO and more. It'd be on my own time and expense (limited if any). I work 11.5 hrs on a 2/2/3.

I'm looking for someone who can be a mentor/teacher - to get acclimated and gain experience in the Atlantic & intercoastal - even inland fresh water.

Thanks -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12