what type of equipment are you using
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what type of equipment are you using

Are you using full face comms? What kind, Aggas, Neptune, Kiryb etc..? drysuits?

Dive Rite

We use full face Neptune mask. We use "Dive Rite 900" dry suits. Most of our gear is Dive Rite. We also use the Dive Rite canister lighting system. Average budget $8,000 a year to replace old stuff

Dive teams

A few thing I would like to know.
    1. Why do Police and Fire Departments have to be certified by a national organization.
    2. They is no know agenies that came certified underwater crime scene tech's. In the usa.(real Crime Scene Tech's.)
    3. Are you doing any underwater crime scene photography.
    The only person that I know of that has been teaching and doing underwater crime scene phohotgraphy for years, just retired from the Miami Police Department Dive team. Now he is working for the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department. If you are not teaching this you need to get in touch with him...That is a big part of underwater crime scene's.
    4. If you certified dive team national wide this will have the ferderal gov. in on the action and you will have rules that some teams will not beable to meet, and you will put good teams out of diving..

you really need to think about it..

Re: Dive teams

Quote Originally Posted by Public Safety Diver

2. They is no know agenies that came certified underwater crime scene tech's.

There is one thing I would like to know... What the heck does #2 mean?

It just look like typo error.

If you don't understand get some one to help you..

1. Why do Police and Fire Departments have to be certified by a national organization.
    2. They is no know agenies that came certified underwater crime scene tech's. In the usa.(real Crime Scene Tech's.)
    The only person that I know of that has been teaching and doing underwater crime scene phohotgraphy for years, just retired from the Miami Police Department Dive team. Now he is working for the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Department. If you are not teaching this you need to get in touch with him...That is a big part of underwater crime scene's.
    4. If you certified dive team national wide this will have the ferderal gov. in on the action and you will have rules that some teams will not beable to meet, and you will put good teams out of diving..

This would take to long to explain. If you are trully interested in learning about underwater crime scene processing and you are interested in taking a local course and you are a law enforcement officer. Send the moderator your contact information and someone will contact you. Include your phone number and name.

You obviously have no expirience in this field. Your comments do not make sense. Nationally recognized agencies abide by all federal and state laws. Further the instructors must meet the standards set by the state academies before they can teach. For instance I teach at the Ft Myers Public Safety Academy. All of my course are approved by the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement. (Not an easy task).

How many year you have in law enforement and teaching both diving and police officers.

If you can beat 30+ years in Scuba Diving (Still Active) and Teaching Law eforcement. Then you may have something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How many year you have in law enforement and teaching both diving and police officers.

If you can beat 30+ years in Scuba Diving (Still Active) and Teaching Law eforcement. Then you may have something to say.
    Wow tell me about your expirience? What levels of diving do you teach? What do you teach at the academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

1. When you learn to type a proper sentence I might think about having a little respect for you.

2. As the other post asked, what are your credentials at least the other post had a link to the school's web site where's yours?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast