supervisors in lauderdale - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sigmond is tuff but nice. You better rethink this.

WHAT IS A BABBER SHIRT... you must be anglo...... AA..has a lover....? and yes we have ties..but we have the balls not to wear them..viva Miami

Miami is the land of opportunity. If you want to commit Medicaid Fraud. :wink:

miami

Miami is land of...the office is out of control......the land of we don't need no stinkin boss.. plus stinkin boss work in lauderdale...

Re: miami

Quote Originally Posted by land
    Miami is land of...the office is out of control......the land of we don't need no stinkin boss.. plus stinkin boss work in lauderdale...

Stinky for capt..............gooooooooo stink wadd......roses are red violets are blue you have stinky........ewwwwww.....

Re: miami

Quote Originally Posted by land
    YOU DO NEED A STINKIN BOSS! You better be INV and CIO and RFC and DDC and SSP carefully.

The Study

Ok so Jb did an independant fact finding study on details/off duty employment. Wow he is wonderful.....I just read the study(laugh).It is obvious to a blind man that you injected your views and your warped look at off duty employment.yes you are management and yes you made phone calls to mfcu in other states.wow good job.!!! But you gave your take on it.Why did you not just lay out the facts and give it to the Director.Why because you are a do boy,a little Tally monkey, here jb here is a banana. Some people in MFCU need the cash.But you only thought of you and wow I would have to work and not look at my harley photos all day on the computer..oh by the way that thing in front of you is a key board.......... You have extra income a pension as do many in south fl..but some do not and you screwed them.......... you selfish b****rd.see the key board and type a letter and leave..better yet have your administrative assistent do it for you.Monkey boy I heard BSO calling they need a study done on how to be bias in my decisions. GO away!!!!!!!!!! please go away........

Dang Tom, do you feel better now that you let out all that venom. Take a pill, you will be fine.

Re: WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by MENTAL HOSPITAL
    WHAT THE HELL DOES IC/AYE/DP/MORPG

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.......DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE HOSP. WITH STINK BOMB
    It's nubieel anguage

Re: WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by MENTAL HOSPITAL
    WHAT THE HELL DOES IC/AYE/DP/MORPG

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.......DO YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE HOSP. WITH STINK BOMB
    It's nubieel anguage
    WELL EXCUSE ME..... WOW YOUR VOCAB IS GREAT AHHHH WHO EVER YOU ARE. I AM IMPRESSED,VERY.MAYBE JB CAN USE YOUR HELP...OR DOES HE ALREADY HAVE IT.JB IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU RE CAUSE YOU CERTAINLY DO NOT SUPERVISE...OTHER THAN WHERE ARE MY PEOPLE OH GETTING COFFEE,BONDING WHO CAN I TELL ABOUT MY HD OR MY EYES OR MY .......WELL WHY DON'T YOU PUT ENERGY INTO HAVING YOUR OTHER SUPERVISOR YOU KNOW BIG RED DO THE RIGHT THING SHE IS WHY PEOPLE LEAVE WHY DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU GOT YOUR EYES FIXED. NOW GET SOME BALLS AND WRITE HER UP FOR WHAT SHE DOES IT IS TIME TO ROCK THE BOAT JB OR GET OFF AT THE NEXT STOP...OK GET OFFF....... I HOPE YOUR BOSSES READ THIS AND LOOK INTO YOUR HANDLING OF HER ACTIONS AND HER BRINGING DOWN MORAL YOU BONE HEAD....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast