supervisors in lauderdale - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

i don't believe you for a minute how you say "we hear" and all that. You tseem to have a lot to say for someone who is not even there. what do you care about this whole thing for? Who are you to give advises when you are not there then? Maybe all these things have been adressed befroe and you are telling people what to do? go soak your head.

Well, maybe I did work there before....or maybe I have a friend who does.

Ok, soaked my head, and still think that one Lt. trying to get the goat of another one is not politic.

You guys have referred to her as stinky and all... well she does have some friends somewhere.

your kiddin right?

No. Wrong. no friends. none. nowhere.

medications works

WELL I AM BACK AND MY NEW MEDICATION REALLY WORKS I SEES THING VERY CLEARLY. SO I HOPE THE NEW CHIEF SEE THIS BOARD.I HAVE QUESTIONS.
    WHY DOES PALM BCH COVER PALM BCH AND OTHER COUNTIES NORTH BUT STILL HAS TO COVER BROWARD?
    WHY DOES BROWARD COVER MOST OF MIAMI?
    WHY DOES MIAMI COVER NOTHING BUT THERE ASS?
    WHY IS MIAMI NOT PART OF THE REST OF MFCU.DOES ANYONE HAVE THE STONES TO PUT THE BRAKES ON THEM,TO GET THEM TO BE PART OF THE REST OF MFCU.? WHY IS TALLY SO AFRAID TO PUT THE THUMB ON THEM?
    WHY DOES PALM BCH HAVE SO MANY PATIENT ABUSE TEAMS AND BROWARD HAS ONE GUY? IS THAT FAIR?
    PALM DRIVES TO BROWARD TO DO CASES WITH GAS THE WAY IT IS THAT IS POOR MANAGEMENT!! JB
    IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PATIENT ABUSE CASES THEN GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS.IF OTHER CASES ARE NOT THERE THEN REALLOCATE YOUR PEOPLE.BE A FISCAL MANAGER NOT A TIME KEEPER.OH IS MY 15 MIN UP NOTTTTTTTTTT.
    CONTROL YOUR LTS. WELL ONE LT.
    IF TALLY LISTENS TO YOU WHY, I DO NOT KNOW .THEN FIX THE JUSISDICTION PROBLEM,SHOW THEM HOW TO FIX MIAMI. AND WHEN YOU ARE AT IT LOOK IN THE MIRROR FIX YOUR HAIR.AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE . :shock: I LOVE MY NEW MEDICATION.

Re: Supervisors not speaking to each other

Quote Originally Posted by what's up
    We heard that the two Lts in Ft. Laud. had a big fight and don't speak to each other. Sounds like the Capt. needs to step in and remind them to be civil to each other.

Heard one of them is always stirring the other one up, because she has a bad temper. Oops, did I give the plot away?

Sounds like high school crap. Our investigators are counseled for such petty crap. Too bad there is no supervision at Ft. Laud. office. Apparently the supervisors have too much time on there hands. Or maybe the Capt. enjoyed the uproar.
    WHATS UP IS CORRECT.
    JB STEP IN GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR HAIR.

Now you've gone and done it

:roll: Due to recent postings, and the air of McCarthy parinoid atmosphere in the office, concerning these postings, I may have to go to Capt. Boals office, or at least Lt. Bremson's, and confess that I did not post these recent bad-boy postings.
    I can take a polygraph, or go down on my knees and beg, you name your desire. I promise, it was not me....please don't whip me!!!

Does it speak for itself that other police departments let off steam and problem shoot, whatever, on this forum, and our bosses are so controlling that they make it a witchhunt to communicate, in fun, even gettting a little nasty sometimes.

Ain't there a 5th amendment, or free speech, or whatever, hey, I know i'm not a lawyer, but what's the harm.

Re: Supervisors not speaking to each other

[quote=MENTAL HOSPITAL]
    Quote Originally Posted by "what's up":3mys8us9
    We heard that the two Lts in Ft. Laud. had a big fight and don't speak to each other. Sounds like the Capt. needs to step in and remind them to be civil to each other.

Heard one of them is always stirring the other one up, because she has a bad temper. Oops, did I give the plot away?

Sounds like high school crap. Our investigators are counseled for such petty crap. Too bad there is no supervision at Ft. Laud. office. Apparently the supervisors have too much time on there hands. Or maybe the Capt. enjoyed the uproar.
    WHATS UP IS CORRECT.
    JB STEP IN GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR HAIR.[/quote:3mys8us9]

Oh course theres supervision. Theres supervision up and down the wazzoo. Theres meetings, and emails and meetings, and time keeping and so it's constant. Theres a supervisor will not let you end a case til you beat it like a dead horse. Could you want any more supervision than that? and then when even with all that you never know when someone who is not your boss will be scrutinzin gyou re timekeeping and criticising. This kind of supervigsing is counter productive. Guess that someone needed to point that out.

Re: Uncle Jim Needs You

Had to look hard to find this, but thought it sounded familiar to a certain Uncle Jimmy and his Needs.

[quote="CF Aide de Camp"]Our Captain friend in Tallahassee misses all the rough stuff we were able to provide him. Hey, not everyone likes it on top....oh, what am I saying...not to mention the whips and pain....oh god...
    Be quiet little Jimmy, we'll see each other soon.
    :devil:

How about some candy little girl. OH!!! Some things never change.

Re: supervisors in lauderdale

If you think any one understood you, think again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345