supervisors in lauderdale
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

supervisors in lauderdale

are Dave and Carol still medicaid supervisors in lauderdale?

yes

Hi Gary,
    Miss us already??

No new openings yet.

yup

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Herman
    Hi Gary,
    Miss us already??
    I had fun working there!!

gary

Who is Gary.... Hey MFCU capt position open will dave take it...then JB would be lost......ahhh poor jb snore...

MAYBE GARY CAN GO BABYSIT JB, HE'S A NICE GUY, RIGHT?

How many supervisors does it take to interview the ever changing cast of MFCU, anyway? How about a Sergeant, Hermie, you interested?

THe top dog in Tall. showed everyone about how important Public Service is, he sold out to private industry. Fine example. Do as I say, not as I do.

Hey Ron, is that you *****in? Why don't you leave so that morale will improve. Some of us here like working for JB.

As far as the Chief leaving congrats to him for his success. Isn't that what it is about? If you are happy to remain on the public payroll for the small pittance we are paid for our service, then so be it. Guess it beats actually having aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by guest99
    Hey Ron, is that you *****in? Why don't you leave so that morale will improve. Some of us here like working for JB.

As far as the Chief leaving congrats to him for his success. Isn't that what it is about? If you are happy to remain on the public payroll for the small pittance we are paid for our service, then so be it. Guess it beats actually having aspirations.
    Some people have a way of communicating, Lt. B (small pittance, so be it - very midwest) that just says it all about your stealth at posting. Why ask Ron to leave for belonging to the PBA? He is always upfront and says what he means to say, to your face, which can not be said for you.

What do you get out of all of this? Promotion? Lt. F will give you a run for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by DONT TASE ME BRO

Some people have a way of communicating, Lt. B (small pittance, so be it - very midwest) that just says it all about your stealth at posting. Why ask Ron to leave for belonging to the PBA? He is always upfront and says what he means to say, to your face, which can not be said for you.

What do you get out of all of this? Promotion? Lt. F will give you a run for your money.
    Why do you say don't tase me bro? we don't use tasers.

About promotions Do you really think that after the last fiasco they would put either in place? not someone from outside?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast