DELETED POSTINGS

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

DELETED POSTINGS

Greetings,

First, let me start off by apologizing to everyone for the lack of proper moderation in this Message Board up until now. Last weekend someone brought the content to my attention. To my horror, I accessed this Message Board and and found a large number of postings that violated our Terms of Use in the worst way. The postings have been REMOVED, the Moderator has been FIRED and a new Moderator has been HIRED. Although I was not able to speak with him, I called Chief Joseph Schroeder and left a message apologizing for the content on this Message Board.

Folks, our Terms of Use exist for a reason and we have to place our trust in Moderators to enforce them. While this system normally works well, there are rare times when it does not. I'm very grateful to the individual who enlightened me on the state of this Message Board. We want to run a professional site that does not demean or libel others. We have every bit of confidence in our new Moderator, but please contact us if you ever suspect that our Terms of Use are not being enforced as they should be. Hopefully we will be able to convince people that we mean business when it comes to properly moderating this forum. Future violations of our Terms of Use will result in message Deletions and possibly the user being BANNED.

Thanks for your support!

**** Leo Affairs

Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock
    Greetings,

First, let me start off by apologizing to everyone for the lack of proper moderation in this Message Board up until now. Last weekend someone brought the content to my attention. To my horror, I accessed this Message Board and and found a large number of postings that violated our Terms of Use in the worst way. The postings have been REMOVED, the Moderator has been FIRED and a new Moderator has been HIRED. Although I was not able to speak with him, I called Chief Joseph Schroeder and left a message apologizing for the content on this Message Board.

Folks, our Terms of Use exist for a reason and we have to place our trust in Moderators to enforce them. While this system normally works well, there are rare times when it does not. I'm very grateful to the individual who enlightened me on the state of this Message Board. We want to run a professional site that does not demean or libel others. We have every bit of confidence in our new Moderator, but please contact us if you ever suspect that our Terms of Use are not being enforced as they should be. Hopefully we will be able to convince people that we mean business when it comes to properly moderating this forum. Future violations of our Terms of Use will result in message Deletions and possibly the user being BANNED.

Thanks for your support!

**** this place

Check out my BLOG! I decided to start a blog for the DBPD because I think that officers need to have their voices heard. I used to post on that shitty-ass LEO Affairs site, but as you all saw the new moderator is a hug-a-thug homo who wishes to be politically correct. Deleting all my prior postings? What happened to free speech man? So according to the new moderator, you can only post items that do not insult anyone-even if it’s TRUE!On this blog, feel free, to be as honest as you wish. I’m about to retire and I’ve been screwed over enough. I want these new officers to have a say, no, a voice in our law enforcement community so we can get the message across when something is not just. And if some one acted like an ass-hole to serve their best interest, we can expose them here.If you need to pass on important S14, go ahead this is the place to do it as well. I just want to assure you that you can, say what you really mean without the worries that a supervisor is looking over your shoulder. I care about cops and their ideas and thoughts. So again, welcome and post as you wish.

Go to www.DelrayPD.blogspot.com