mod 456 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mod 456

typical county, me better, i eat more steroid, bs...........you guys need to spend more time getting tighter shirts and more tatts.............

funny you never hear the city talking all this shizzat.

i bet you work the bad area of JMH, and need a 15 to wipe yourself..

go play in you own sandbox there manboy :twisted:

hey manboy, i have a nice idea..............you go play on the metro rail, where i am sure you really work at...........only thing you wear that is brown with a stripe is your bvd's

09er39er

I know security guards that have better bene's than you guys.
    No retirement, I mean you got one in place. However, when you do retire your gonna have to get a job at walmart to make ends meet.
    To me thats not retirement.

I know you guys are envious of all the bene's the county has to offer like: merit increases, cola, real retirement, shift differential, multiple units of assignment, "TAKE HOMES", shift bidding, Dade County PBA, etc.,etc........ I mean, I could go on and on.

You guys stay where you are, cause your employers are never gonna do anything for any of you anyways. Remember, your ancestors took what rightfully belong to them and now its payback.

However, if your tired of all the bull (literally) come over to the county.
    Stop being so miserable, it demonstrates your vulnerability :devil: .

Re: 0939

i am sorry there homosapian, when did this become a county issue. For that matter what in this post made you feel that you had to respond...I do not see where anyone was bashing the county till u opened your pie hole as in ass.......see you on the rail, when i take the train to the new marlin stadium....by the way wackincut should get a you take home security golf carts u wannabe ....................if you do work for the county, you are probably taking tickets at matheson hammock as gate bitzh......the only a-form you have seen is your own when you picked your belongings at the rear of dcj.........suck on that..........did mamita like the leche i left at the casa?............muhahhhhhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by countydude
    Quote Originally Posted by 0939
    you miss the point again, you are a moderator, and you do a good job. But, you comment on every post, keep the moderating and happy holiday and enjoy the bonus......gotta love it
    Hey Einstein, as if you even know what 0939 really is or even know what the elements of a crime are or even know how to fill out an A-Form. Your a joke and so is your dept. We all know on this post you cant get hired anywhere else. So why dont go back to doing nothing. Its all your good for.

heymannie, why dont you learn how to spell. after all your from hialeah.
    Your doing your country men wrong "mane".
    Ohh by the way dont use words you dont understand or comprehend. Remember, what they taught you in the crossover academy,
    Keep It Simple Stupid.
    Hey if crap were brains you'd be a genius, as it is, your not.

Re: Now thats sorry but true 4 ya

The county has higher standards period the end
    AHH yeahhh, don’t forget, bigger bellies, bigger egos and the color of your uniform is what I flush every time I go to the bathroom. The fattest piss-of-$hit cops in Miami-Dade work for the county. That’s the reason why you get spandex uniform; to accommodate your huge guts. So where is the higher standards there cutie????

Quote Originally Posted by Miami-CAke-Police
    AHH yeahhh, don’t forget, bigger bellies, bigger egos and the color of your uniform is what I flush every time I go to the bathroom. The fattest piss-of-$hit cops in Miami-Dade work for the county. That’s the reason why you get spandex uniform; to accommodate your huge guts. So where is the higher standards there cutie????
    Yes, MDPD and its staff are the pits! That is why you chose to serve as a "police officer" at the "Res" PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami-CAke-Police
    Yes, MDPD and its staff are the pits! That is why you chose to serve as a "police officer" at the "Res" PD!
    This makes no sense....learn how to write! :twisted:

because they are sick from the rides on the metro rail were they work at.......

[quote=MOD 456]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Miami-CAke-Police":pgw8hgwn
    This makes no sense....learn how to write! :twisted:[/quotegw8hgwn]

Clearly you've not master the art of sarcasm! Sure it makes sense! The first sentence plainly states that "MDPD and its staff are the pits!" The noun "pits" was used as a synonym for "the worst imaginable." The second sentence sardonically states that since MDPD is so bad, it is why you chose [the past tense of choose] to serve as a "police officer" [in quotation to infer that you are really not one] at the "Res" [in quotation and abbreviated to signify RESERVATION]

By the way, Miami-Dade College offers excellent writing labs where a grammatically challenged "police officer" as yourself can improve your understanding of diction and syntax!

:snicker:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast