mod 456
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mod 456

mod 456

dude, you seem like a nice enough guy. However, your handle is all over this post. Either, you aint got nothing to do or you aint got no life.
    Either or, catch a movie or maybe take someone out for dinner.
    You dont have to answer or get involved in every single post.
    It gives the impression you got too much time on your hands.
    Anyways, just my observation. Dont get pissed. I'm not trying to be mean.

thanks,,,,,,,,,,,i am glad someone else noticed the tribes chearleader

I guess I am not the only one with 2 much time on my hands, seems you 2 do as well. and FYI the agreement I agreed to requires me to check for postings once a day which I pretty much stick to. But if it will make you happy I'll be more than happy to have them takes us off and someone else can ask for a new board and mod it. Because 1. I do have a life, and have better things to do. 2. I did this to help out. and last but not least if I dont keep on top of things MOD 1 will or the staff mod will and they are quite strict!

you miss the point again, you are a moderator, and you do a good job. But, you comment on every post, keep the moderating and happy holiday and enjoy the bonus......gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by 0939
    you miss the point again, you are a moderator, and you do a good job. But, you comment on every post, keep the moderating and happy holiday and enjoy the bonus......gotta love it
    Hey Einstein, as if you even know what 0939 really is or even know what the elements of a crime are or even know how to fill out an A-Form. Your a joke and so is your dept. We all know on this post you cant get hired anywhere else. So why dont go back to doing nothing. Its all your good for.

Re: 0939

Quote Originally Posted by countydude
    Hey Einstein, as if you even know what 0939 really is or even know what the elements of a crime are or even know how to fill out an A-Form. Your a joke and so is your dept. We all know on this post you cant get hired anywhere else. So why dont go back to doing nothing. Its all your good for.
    Sorry, guys had to add my .02

countydude quit being a hater!

brown gown, hey the world does not revolve around your green and white...by the way, great comment by your director..
    'this was a random burglary...."

it is shame you dont patrol the city in which you hq is located

brown gown, hey the world does not revolve around your green and white...by the way, great comment by your director..
    'this was a random burglary...."

it is shame you dont patrol the city in which you hq is located
    How long have you been a cop? You should know (especially as an administrator) that the police never give a complete or accurate account of on-going criminal investigations when dealing with the media. As the reasons are self evident.

And as for HQ in a city the county doesn't patrol (as if it matters). Understand this. As per Florida State Statue, M.D.P.D. has jurisdiction over all incorporated and unincorporated Miami-Dade County.

Being an administrator, you should have known both those.

is that why you guys shiver when it comes to entering the city of miami or hialeah come on dude get off the high horse and just for info the only brown that patrols miccosukee is miccosukee, tan i guess you would say it is . and thats for federal resons. but litsen im not putting down on you guys but every time i read a county post its the same bs, do they teach you guys to believe your gods gift to police work in the acadamy .

Now thats sorry but true 4 ya

I have no idea what your talking about. "Shiver", gods gift to police work?
    Look, I'll show you areas of northside and central that would rival any neighborhood across the US, let alone city of miami. As for Native American Sovereign Territory,good luck with that.
    Nobody teaches anyone that the county is gods gift to anybody.
    The county has higher standards period the end, because of the higher standard, training is longer, more intense and prolific. If any of you guys were to come over, you would have alot of training to make up. This has nothing to do with gods gift, it has to do with training standards put in place by administrators.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast