New 911 Firing - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New 911 Firing

So much info

I just can't seem to wrap my mind around how so many have so much info that seems to be from inside. Number one if the SO is so corrupt how could you be on the down low unless you are corrupt as well. Hmmmmm sounds like a bunch of sour grapes. Do you really know these officers that you so easily condemn, do you think that exorbant salary is worth being killed, or being out in all kinds of weather while you are snug in your bed at home. You scream about their uslessness until you need them to respond to you and your emergency, give me a break, you sound as if someone licked all the red off your candy.

Re: So much info

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 2
    I just can't seem to wrap my mind around how so many have so much info that seems to be from inside. Number one if the SO is so corrupt how could you be on the down low unless you are corrupt as well. Hmmmmm sounds like a bunch of sour grapes. Do you really know these officers that you so easily condemn, do you think that exorbant salary is worth being killed, or being out in all kinds of weather while you are snug in your bed at home. You scream about their uslessness until you need them to respond to you and your emergency, give me a break, you sound as if someone licked all the red off your candy.
    No, I simply do my job for the love of the uniform and the money. I can careless what anyone else does at the S.O. I do my job and go home. If someone wants to remove these people, it will take the FBI, or someone else. Its not my job to remove corrupt officials. I see nothing, I hear nothing. This is the unfortunate way you survive around here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123