8 HR SHIFTS

Thread: 8 HR SHIFTS

8 HR SHIFTS

THERES A RUMOR GOING AROUND ABOUT 8 HR SHIFTS, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW EVERYONES INPUT ON THIS . I MYSELF WORK MIDNIGHTS AND TO THE ONES ON B SHIFT IT SUCKS WE HAVE TO SWALLOW THE WHOLE CHECKPOINT YEA WE SWITCH AND THIS AND THAT BUT STILL. YOU LIFE WHEN YOU WORK IS WORK NO EXTRA TIME FOR ANYTHING ELSE AND LETS FACE IT CHECKPOINTS SUCK I TRULLY DONT WANT TO DO IT BUT IF IT MEANS SPLITING UP CHECK POINT WITH BETTER HOURS IM UP FOR IT. DONT GET ME WRONG 4 DAYS IS GREAT BUT AT THE COST OF HATING COMING TO WORK DUE TO THE FACT IF TWO PEOPLE CALLED OUT YOUR LOOKING AT PRACTICALLY A 12 HR CHECK POINT. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THOSE OF US WHO LIVE FAR HAVE TO LEAVE AT LEAST AN HOUR EARLY OR FIGHT GRULLING TRAFFFIC BEARLY MAKING IT ON TIME. PLEASE RESPOND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE FEEDBACK

Well that would be new to me I have not heard that one yet. Only on problem 8's dont work for us with the staff we have. we would have to run to thin on each shift no overlaps nothing so once again the guys who work "c" shift in and 8's case would spend 7 hrs on checkpoint period they would only get there 1 hr break. Unfortunately there is no good solution to the schedules until we get more staff. So sit tight 12's wont last forever

23s are the best.

sorry 12s, not 23s.