$2300 Bi-Weekly - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $2300 Bi-Weekly

Slow down Cowboy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    when will you folks EVER learn to take NOTHING this guy says as being serious? he's the class clown at 06-1, every one there knows it, and if you ever talk to him, most of what he puts on here is to generate responses from idiots on here.

just like the wantabee crap.

you all need a leson in reality.
    Mannn someone sounds a little angry!! But let me enlighten you of your pure ignorance!!! NO ONE IS EVER ALLOWED TO THE NIGHT RANGER A CLOWN!!! Only me!!! So get it straight!!! LOL

Re: $2300 Bi-Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT RANGER
    I don't know about you but I have put in my time at DOC and am really insulted by the nothing raise we got this year. I make about $2300 every other week and I can barely pay my bills with this in Pinellas County. Is there any relief in sight? Luckily, I do have my credit squared away now thanks to all the tips I got from this site but I still need to make more money.
    Rumors are we wont even get the 1000 bonus this year and no raise again. Something about we need to do our part to help the state.

get cross trained and if you can be a real leo and be able to buy a nice house, car and go on trips. the ability to make 7-10k over our salary then add in the ability to earn extra (o/t) income upwards to 20 plus and more grand a year as well as off duty jobs , the money rolls in. i would also remind you of the take home car/off duty use and uniform/shoe yearly allowances. why o why am i cpo :roll: :wink:

a step plan with a 10-12 year top out at over 60 grand , come on 10 yrs and you top out thats great, plus special unit speciality pay, college incentive pay etc... what am i doing here at p&p poor and more poor :? :shock:

You obviously do not posses the skills to cross over anything but your constant whining, you peice of dung. Put your energy where your mouth is and quit putting it on here on a daily basis. You are the biggest whiner in DC history and need some Nacho Cheese with your whine. Don't go away mad, just f%cking go away you piece of $hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You obviously do not posses the skills to cross over anything but your constant whining, you peice of dung. Put your energy where your mouth is and quit putting it on here on a daily basis. You are the biggest whiner in DC history and need some Nacho Cheese with your whine. Don't go away mad, just f%cking go away you piece of $hit.
    nice try but it won't work. he's here to stay.

You better watch it!

You better watch what you say about NR.....he has helped me out numerous times with everything from Urine tests to PC arrests. He is allways there to lend a helping hand...no matter what it is. He does post outrageous things on here and openly admits it at the office...it is all in fun but he is not a class clown but a hard worker who takes the job serious when he needs to and has fun through out the day. He is one of the nicest people I know and works well with offenders.

Re: You better watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by NR fan
    You better watch what you say about NR.....he has helped me out numerous times with everything from Urine tests to PC arrests. He is allways there to lend a helping hand...no matter what it is. He does post outrageous things on here and openly admits it at the office...it is all in fun but he is not a class clown but a hard worker who takes the job serious when he needs to and has fun through out the day. He is one of the nicest people I know and works well with offenders.
    he's a good officer AND the class clown. everyone there knows it. nothing wrong in being a goof. he prides himself on his antics.

no raises :P in 2008

$$$$$$$ 09

either :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: $2300 Bi-Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHT RANGER
    I don't know about you but I have put in my time at DOC and am really insulted by the nothing raise we got this year. I make about $2300 every other week and I can barely pay my bills with this in Pinellas County. Is there any relief in sight? Luckily, I do have my credit squared away now thanks to all the tips I got from this site but I still need to make more money.
    You earn more than most and are worth it. That is why circuit recently recognized you and your gallant efforts in Circuit 6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12