RIP JJ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP JJ

God bless you buddy. Rest in peace. You will be missed.

RIP...You will be missed!

Considering an official cause of death has not yet been announced, aren't you being a little judgmental here? JJ was a guy obviously in pain. From what little I know about his situation, he was getting help.

And what did you do to try and help him? I know I didn't offer him enough help & now it's too late. Even tho I wasn't exceptionally close to him, I liked JJ & felt badly for him but I also know I wasn't there to support him thru this difficult time. And we can all see the end result. It's a tragic ending to a sad tale.

Johnny you served honorably and will be remembered for your integrity and dedication. God Bless and God Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by A brighter day tomorrow
    Considering an official cause of death has not yet been announced, aren't you being a little judgmental here? JJ was a guy obviously in pain. From what little I know about his situation, he was getting help.

And what did you do to try and help him? I know I didn't offer him enough help & now it's too late. Even tho I wasn't exceptionally close to him, I liked JJ & felt badly for him but I also know I wasn't there to support him thru this difficult time. And we can all see the end result. It's a tragic ending to a sad tale.
    If he was in pain, he should have taken a tylenol.

I am sorry to hear about another lost brother. His family & FLPD you have my deepest condolences.

If arrangements have been made, would someone please post them on here. If he has already been laid to rest then I'm sorry I missed it.

May our brother RIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A brighter day tomorrow

Sorry for the loss of one of your guys. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

We're so sorry.

Why was the Chief not at the Memorial? Coming in late after the ceremony doesn't count. What on earth is so pressing in his schedule that he can't honor the life of a good, honest, loyal officer he commanded? As I interpret the situation, I see him distancing himself from JJ's death and I am furious. If I am misinterpreting, someone please explain.

WISH I HAD KNOWN

I'm a guest here, and sadly a first cousin of Officer JJ (happy to verify this to anyone who needs it.) I know that he was well loved by his brothers on the force and know that he had a lot of hard times in the last few years from talking with my uncle- his father. We thought that Johnny was getting better, and I regret that I did not personally reach out to him in a time of need. I do know that he is in a better place and want to thank everyone for their kind comments and remembrances.

As to the poster who decided to judge my cousin and call him a sinner (even though the details of his death are still unclear), I would like him/her to consider what their God will say when it is his/her time to face Him.

-Andrea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast