Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Craziness

I'm from Georgia and have been considering employment in South Florida. After having read this blog I know for a fact that Hallandale is NOT for me. I can't understand how you people treat each other at that department. God forbid I do a good job and seek a promotion. Apparently you all would hate me and talk sh@@@@@t about me. Don't need to be around folks like that.

Don't judge us all by the postings of a few. Many of the posts are the same person with different usernames. But you do need thick skin to work here and anywhere in south florida. You are surrounded by ex-new yorkers and they are tough to live with. We are definately not like the polite people you are use to in N. Fl, GA, and the Carolinas. But you can't beat the pay and benefits down here.

Job seeker

TO JOB SEEKER... I AM NOT TOO SURE THAT YOU WOULD MAKE IT HERE IN THIS DEPARTMENT WOULD NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU CRYING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE TALKS TO YOU... THATS LIFE IN THIS JOB... BESIDES FLA IS NOT FUN IN THE SUN THERE AREA LOTS OF "F" PEOPLE IN FLA.... GOLDEN BEACH PD MAYBE FOR YOU...GOOD LUCK!!!!

I actually had the opportunity to attend a training seminar several years ago in Hallandale and found Sgt Quinones to be Very professional and knowledgable and if she is getting promoted then good for her and good luck to her

Catching up

I am just catching up on this forum. This is retired 28D13. I know many of you feel more comfortable posting annoymously and I completely understand it. I truly miss working with most of you. There are those that liked working with me and some that I am sure did not. You have some new promotions that I feel will in time become good supervisors, but it takes time. Sadly you have so many new ones that it is will be a long time for the dust to settle and them to be the best they can. By some of the writing styles I know who is posting here and there are officers and admiinstrators.

My thought on Hallandale are many. I did love my job and would not have traded it for any other job. Hallandale does have its problems, as do all agencies, which I will not publicly put out there, it could turn into a libel. Many of talk and we do know what and who the real problems are. Anyway that is enough of that for now. Will write more later.

best supervisor

I have had the experience of knowing The Chief and in my opinion he was the best street cop and detective in Hallandale for a long time. So I think he has earned his way to the rank of Chief without a brown ring around his neck or sucking ****. Stop whining and start acting like paid professionals and follow in his footsteps and stop complaining.

Re: best supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by outoftowner
    I have had the experience of knowing The Chief and in my opinion he was the best street cop and detective in Hallandale for a long time. So I think he has earned his way to the rank of Chief without a brown ring around his neck or sucking ****. Stop whining and start acting like paid professionals and follow in his footsteps and stop complaining.
    does that mean you rode his nob while you worked there or that he looked the other way when you were breaking the law?

Best online pharmacy

best sgt is janine baby,, czarnec gave out her "best" years ago,,

Okay, I'm going back here, but the post does say "best and worst of all time."
    Back in the day we had Lt. Draper. A little prick with severe issues. You never knew which one of his personalities he was going to show up with.

And does anyone remember Sgt. Conover? (Sp?) Poor guy did'nt have a clue.

[/u]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast