Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst?

Who do you guys think is the best and the worst supervisors?

Re: Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Sgt. Watkins was the best supervisor I've ever worked for.

The most unfavorable supervisor should is well aware who he is. If he does not know then he should read some of the other threads on this site.

Re: Who is the all time best supervisor? Who is the worst?

Sgt. Watkins was the best supervisor I've ever worked for.

The most unfavorable supervisor should is well aware who he is. If he does not know then he should read some of the other threads on this site.
    She was everyones mom not a supervisor, you need to set some criteria here.

Supervisor

We don't really have any "good" supervisors anymore - most of them have retired. About all we have left are the ones who have that brown ring around their neck - can't make a decision to save their souls! But then that's what the man wants - remember as recently as last year when Todd and Sonia were on the bottom of the totem pole - now see what happened - both kiss a little (a huge) ^%$ and they're getting promoted -
    She couldn't handle training what's gonna happen as a Captain????

Re: Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by nobrownnose
    We don't really have any "good" supervisors anymore - most of them have retired. About all we have left are the ones who have that brown ring around their neck - can't make a decision to save their souls! But then that's what the man wants - remember as recently as last year when Todd and Sonia were on the bottom of the totem pole - now see what happened - both kiss a little (a huge) ^%$ and they're getting promoted -
    She couldn't handle training what's gonna happen as a Captain????
    Don't be such a hater, just because you can't pass the test (or are afraid to take it).

Both of the two you mentioned make mistakes, were held accountable, paid their penance without complaint, and then went on and committed themselves to doing a great job! That is called personal integrity in case you don't realize it. I'll take the two of them over whiners who pretend they are not brown noser (but are when their friends are not looking). Grow up!

Personal Integrity

1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values:incorruptibility

This definition is right out of Merriam Webster dictionary - doesnt say anything about kissing butt to get what you want

Personal Integrity is the stones to have a belief and to stand up for it - and not just go along to get a promotion - I don't see any personal integrity in either of them

SGT

WHO IS THE FEMALE SGT WITH THE BLACK HAIR????

Re: Personal Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by nobrownnose
    1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values:incorruptibility

This definition is right out of Merriam Webster dictionary - doesnt say anything about kissing butt to get what you want

Personal Integrity is the stones to have a belief and to stand up for it - and not just go along to get a promotion - I don't see any personal integrity in either of them
    Glad to know you can read a dictionary, because I was afraid you were totally blinded by hate. I guess your eyes are just blinded to the truth.

I'm not blind but you might be - blinded by that brown stuff on your nose! I don't hate anyone in the agency, but I do not respect anyone who hasn't got the balls to do what's right - and we have quite a few of those

Re: SGT

Probably Sgt. Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD 111
    WHO IS THE FEMALE SGT WITH THE BLACK HAIR????

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast