DRAFT MURPH '08 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DRAFT MURPH '08

Why would anyone think he would do a good job as President? His claim to fame was coming on this board with a stupid name, and stiring the pot. This next contract may be the toughest one ever. They may try to take items away. Why would you want to send a rookie in there?

If my memory serves me correctly… Mike says the same thing every new contract. “They could take it all away and give us $5.00 an hour…” Then he’ll say something along the lines of “…We’re going to fight all the way!..” followed of course by “…stop *****ing, this is the best we’ll ever get. They know what they’ll give us before we even start…”

Sound right?

If my memory serves me right we received a step plan with Mike. A cola although small with Mike. Decent raises with Mike.

If memory serves me correct we were the last agency to get a step plan. We got a step plan only because everyone else had one. Decent raises? Yes, compared to the lawn guys we have received decent raises. Compared to other cops though….

I get it Mike sometimes rubs people the wrong way...well sometimes you get the good with the bad.

You know, the bad: Like refusing to get out of bed when a guy gets into a shooting

Remember, "One of these men may save your life someday."
    "Then again maybe one of us won't" --------Stripes

Great friggin’ movie!

[img][/img]

Perhaps you all should have attended the last meeting. The executive board is remaining the same. Murph wasn't even nominated therefore there is not election.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Perhaps you all should have attended the last meeting. The executive board is remaining the same. Murph wasn't even nominated therefore there is not election.
    Well pull him out of the Falcon and get him elected hahahahaha!!!!

Mike had nothing to do with our last contract. The Plantation's Woman's Club got it done because we threatened to picket their Art in the Park weekend. So the mayor got a phone call and by the next day we were signing on the dotted line. Don't give credit where credit is not due! There's more to presdient than "knowing" the right people to negotiate with, too. Like getting off your butt when a shooting goes down and one of your guys needs you.

Credit for our last contract should go to the Plantation Womens Club, if it wasn't for the support we received we would not have the contract we have now. I don't care how many contacts Mike has, how many battle torn years of experience he has, in the end we all know we would be hearing "THATS THE BEST WE ARE GOING TO GET, NOTHING WE CAN DO, I RECOMMEND WE SIGN IT".
    If it wasn't said before, its certainly not because we did not appreciate the support...
    THANK YOU PLANTATION WOMENS CLUB FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT !

I would like to thank the Plantation Womens Club for their assistance in last year's contract...once again the mayor has proven where her priorities lie. MURPH FOR MAYOR!!!!!

If murph stopped worrying about whose pants he was going to be in that night he might be good as a president.... :roll:

Ouch Kitten Got Claws

Ouch Kitten Got Claws

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast