This is scary

Thread: This is scary

This is scary

Why is it when i go to the gun range, all i see is 13P's shooting? and us as officers get not training from the department ---- no firearms training, no defensive tactics, no nothing.. yet pookie and ray ray have yet to miss their targets...

Re: This is scary

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Why is it when i go to the gun range, all i see is 13P's shooting? and us as officers get not training from the department ---- no firearms training, no defensive tactics, no nothing.. yet pookie and ray ray have yet to miss their targets...
    this is scary...i was thinking the same thing!

Ask for a box of ammo from the armory, some targets and the course of fire and stand next to pookie and ray ray and train. Does pookie and ray ray need a police department to hold thier hand at the gun range? If the department says no, buy the stuff yourself since somebody here thinks we are not in this job for the paycheck. Ask any member of SRT to help you if you need help, they are always willing to help another officer with stuff like that seeing that they have to work the road with you.

im gona have to ask pookie and ray ray to let me borrow money so i can buy the amo

You see 13p's at the gun range because there's other occupations in this world other than cops. That 13p you see just might be an attorney or some other professional person(s). If it's scary then go to Coral Springs range where you know you will be with your family.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 p

You see 13p's at the gun range because there's other occupations in this world than cops. That 13p you see just might be an attorney or some other professional person(s). If it's scary then go to Coral Springs range where you know you will be with your family.