please tell me
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please tell me

please tell me

Hey I am open mind can some one please tell me what the sheriff is going to do for us when the union is gone. I mean details not general BS. All you non-union guys must know something I do not. Please tell me.
    How big is the raise he is going to give us?
    How soon will the master deputy master detective program get started? How much is he going to pay us?
    Come on some one please answer these serious questions.
    How much more longevity pay are we going to get bet he is going to raise it right? Because its been the same for years now.
    How about promotions is the sheriff going to follow his own matrix now when the union is gone? That would be good because some of these promotion have been off the chart here lately.
    How about us 20+ year deputies he is going to take care of us when the union is gone right?
    Tell me all the good stuff that is going to happen when the union is gone I cannot wait to know.

hmm

The sheriff cant say anything due to legal constraints.
    You will have to wait and find out what his reward plan is.
    Or,,,you can take your chances with the PBA.
    What has the PBA done for you so far?
    Ask yourself that.
    Have they gotten you a great raise that they promised?
    Do you think the sheriff cares what they have to say about not disciplining someone?
    Do you think you are ever going to hit the motherload pay raise now that they have upset everyone at the office that was in a position to help you?
    Look at the facts and not BS.
    You could spend YEARS in lawsuits without a pay raise.
    You dont have to have retro.
    The sheriff doesn't have to do anything if he isn't happy.
    But I bet that he would be willing to make certain things happen should you decide to join his team.
    Like I said, I can't post specifics because its just talk and not a fact but I have heard several ways that the Sheriff has planned on rewarding loyalty to him.
    Take your chances, but don't complain if you don't see those raises for a long time if he is hurt.
    The thing is, the public supports him so he will be reelected and you will still have the same lawsuits, and the same crap.
    All of the money that has been lost will be compunded by the cost of living increase that would have been done on the higher pay.
    Think about health insurance.
    He is not obligated to pay for any of it.
    Its a benefit.
    Just think about what you could lose and ask yourself..
    Can I afford to lose that in order to fight..
    Can I afford to do without in order to win my argument??

Re: hmm

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond
    The sheriff cant say anything due to legal constraints.
    You will have to wait and find out what his reward plan is.
    Or,,,you can take your chances with the PBA.
    What has the PBA done for you so far?
    Ask yourself that.
    Have they gotten you a great raise that they promised?
    Do you think the sheriff cares what they have to say about not disciplining someone?
    Do you think you are ever going to hit the motherload pay raise now that they have upset everyone at the office that was in a position to help you?
    Look at the facts and not BS.
    You could spend YEARS in lawsuits without a pay raise.
    You dont have to have retro.
    The sheriff doesn't have to do anything if he isn't happy.
    But I bet that he would be willing to make certain things happen should you decide to join his team.
    Like I said, I can't post specifics because its just talk and not a fact but I have heard several ways that the Sheriff has planned on rewarding loyalty to him.
    Take your chances, but don't complain if you don't see those raises for a long time if he is hurt.
    The thing is, the public supports him so he will be reelected and you will still have the same lawsuits, and the same crap.
    All of the money that has been lost will be compunded by the cost of living increase that would have been done on the higher pay.
    Think about health insurance.
    He is not obligated to pay for any of it.
    Its a benefit.
    Just think about what you could lose and ask yourself..
    Can I afford to lose that in order to fight..
    Can I afford to do without in order to win my argument??

What legal constraints are you talking about oh yea you’re posting so it’s a lie.
    I have waited twenty five years with BS like this I can wait a lot longer, for the PBA. What has the PBA done, they gave us a step plan which was far better than any previous sheriff did. And this sheriff did not even have this on his agenda for his term.
    And yes we know the sheriff does not care he has proven that to us so now you are telling me to trust him you may be a fool I am not.
    Plus we will not have to wait years this sheriff has an election this year it is real hard to get elected when the employees openly do not support the sheriff.
    Join his team I have been there for 25 years it time for him to step up and put it on the table other wise it’s a big fat lie. Promises mean nothing from him, with his track record so far.
    As for loosing benefits he cannot do it we are still under contract and health care come from the county, and yes he is obligated to pay for it.
    He starts playing those kind of games he wont be able to hire anyone because he wont have any applicants.
    I am beginning to think you are just plain stupid.
    And for the veiled threats you have implied, yes I can maintain the status quo for a very long time.
    The question is can the sheriff?

and i said no BS and thats all you gave me

Whatever

The union got us topped out in 11 years vs 19 years. The union got us a step plan, raises in black and white. If the union is voted out so are those two bennies. Then we go back to the same ole same ole. Will we get a 14% raise that the non union covered employees received in the last 2 years, (LEO Sgt's and above), I bet my maxed out paycheck that says "NOOOOO WE WON"T !! " Will there be an equitable and fair promotion plan, who cares, we're used to the political fellatio necessary to get stripes. For that matter, if the union is gone, fellatio will be the standard used to get a"head", no foreskin intended !! 007, vomit your usual bile, we're used to it now. You have proven you are a nobody who has no life, and have never been a cop. If you have, you may have lasted a day on the street, or you are a staff member who makes six figures and wears rose colored glasses. It must suck smelling the bosses bacon strip in the back of his shorts on a daily basis. :lol:

hmmm

Really.
    Come one.
    They all know who is posting this garbage on here now.
    Its all about you isnt it.
    You can wait for the money...but can your brothers???
    Some of them have families to support.
    Do you know how much the sheriff pays for the families health insurance?
    Think about your brothers for once instead of yourself.

bond is a fool

The sheriff can not take one cent from my pocket or take away anything I have right now remember the legal constrains you referred to.
    So you think I am giving up the PBA you are a fool.

007ball less

Damn bond you got me really scared now.
    I guess if the sheriff starts taking things away from me I will just have to go to federal court and sue him for everything he has got.
    Think we can a federal judge to issue an injunction so he cannot even run for sheriff again? I do
    Its been done before.
    the only person thats scared here is you

hmmm

Lets not go there because we both know just how much the sheriff could take away.
    But the point is to get as much as fiscally possible and make both parties happy.
    The deputies and the sheriff.
    The PBA is a third party and not a party that needs to be happy.
    The deputies want things and the sheriff wants things..
    See my point?
    Don't think things are over and he isn't willing to negotiate. he just isn't going to be forced to negotiate.
    You dont know how good things could be if he was happy.

bond is a fool

so much BS from Bond and i only have on ankle boots

hmmm

How can you get an injunction against someone who has done nothing wrong??
    Costs rise and everything is open to negotiation.
    Everything.
    Lets not go getting the feds in it because that is one of my areas of expertise.
    Just do the right thing for gosh sakes.
    How hard is it to stop fighting and do the right thing and back the sheriff?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast