PBSO Dispatchers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Thanks brotha i guess i am not the only one that has to deal with that. I call and all i hear is giggling in the back round like if we are all 15 and trying to flirt..grow up and loose the attitudes just b/c we dont want you. some of us are married and happy like myself, so dont bother trying to flirt with me or get me to switch so you can giggle and flirt with me- not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by answers
    To "male dispatcher" , the original post was for the women dispatchers. The guys working up there, for the most part, are all 10-8. Overture is far too impressed with him self, and upset he can not be a cop, where as Biggs is so nonchalant about everything, as if he has seen and done it all, that he sometimes is a danger, but even those two are far better than the attitudes some of the females give over the air. I'd take any of the male dispatchers any day of the week over some of the new girls who have been killing us with attitude and nonsense. Whats up with the girl who talks so fast she doesn't take a breath between words? And when you call her, there is always a long delay before she answers, and when she does, there is all kinds of talking and laughing in the back ground. You don't hear that stuff with the male dispatchers.
    So i never post on here until now. I am alot older than the "girls" up here, and i use the term girls, because they act like a bunch of high schoolers!
    And yes you do hear lots of giggling up here, especially when these girls get an officer they are after on their channel. When this happens, they motion to some of the other girls of who they are talking with, so you usually hear giggling because of the gestures being done..( use your imagination ). And when they are after a married deputy, it's even worse :!: Unfortunately these girls have no respect, morals, or even class! Iv'e seen how they act up here, and will tell you this, if they want you, and you don't want them, you would not believe the stunts they pull to get even.

yeah, look at a certain girl who claimed sexual harrassment multiple times after deputies turned her down. She no longers works in commo, now in crime scene.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO D/S
    yeah, look at a certain girl who claimed sexual harrassment multiple times after deputies turned her down. She no longers works in commo, now in crime scene.
    We have somebody up here just as nutty, some deputy turned her down, so she trashes his name, and refers to his wife as a BI...
    I dont see her keeping her job here much longer with her attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Whats her initials who still works in commo? I think i know who you are talking about?

We have somebody up here just as nutty, some deputy turned her down, so she trashes his name, and refers to his wife as a BI...

Hey man, you certainly are a little "nonchalant", but I will be honest with you, it is much better than that witch Midori. We on the road would much rather have you or any of the other male dispatchers any day of the week compared to her or a couple of the other females. They have serious attitudes, and we can not understand why they are constantly allowed to act the way they do over the air. At least you are calm and monotone the whole time. She freaks out and you can hear it in her voice, she hates her job and she hates deputies. It's better for us you stay mellow then start acting like her or the other one who is just like her, I don't know who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST7607
    [where as Biggs is so nonchalant about everything, as if he has seen and done it all, that he sometimes is a danger,

GUYS, JUST WONDERING, WHY WOULD YOU GUYS THINK I AM A DANGER FROM BEING SO NONCHALANT? DO ALOT OF YOU GUYS THINK THIS?

NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, PROBLEMS, OR ANYTHING, JUST GETTING FEEDBACK. I LOVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. TKS GUYS!

I have much more respect for the male dispatchers. You give our 14 back promptly and without attitude. You don't favor people with the tone of your voice and there is no immature laughing in the background. Thank you for doing your job professionally and well. Historically, you also give back the important 14 over the air instead of relying on us to read the computer screen when we may be alone. I would rather hear an even toned voice than some female who obviously does not like to talk to a female deputy due to the fact that I am not going to be a flirt with them. You are far more professional and much more respected in my eyes. Thank you.
    I do have to say though, Mrs. Laux is an extremely proficient dispatcher and is an exception to most female dispatchers.

a few things......

First, the Biggs "non-chalant" thing....Dispatchers are trained to be calm, no matter the intensity of the situation. Mr. "non-chalant" complainer, would you have Biggs being calm and collected, and making sure all the important things are put out over the air, or some whacked out crazy person yelling into the mic over nothing? I would much rather make sure I have someone C my A, rather than yelling "10-9" or "I was not ready to 65".....

The 103 thing...... No one seems to understand, dispatchers are REQUIRED to give out addresses on ALL calls, regardless. If I take a BS 68 and get ambushed, I would like to know that, because the dispatcher gave out the location, someone knows where I am.....

Dispatchers..... some of you have become too reliant on the new computer system. The other day, I was respoding to a "hot" call. The dispatcher toned it out and gave out all info, just like he/she was supposed to. I later found out that 4 updates were put into the calls, that the dispatcher never gave out. For us on the road the updates don't just pop up. To see the updates we have to hit 2 or 3 buttons. That is a hard task at 100 mph. On top of having to plan our approach, determining if we need to come out armed, finding the actual incident location, traffic, weather, the idiots going 10-61 and tying up the radio as we arrive, some supervisor telling us to call out a perimeter, etc. That dispatcher never gave out, to the 5 units responding, that the armed suspect was GOA in a vehicle. He/she just expected that we read our updates. All of you know that on priority calls you are supposed to give out ALL UPDATES!

These may sound like a ton of whining, however i don't mean it that way. This agency is full of chronic complainers. I challenge each to quit their job and find another profession. Few could do it. I love my job and the department that I work for. I have worked for several other agencies, and nothing changes. You still have to deal with the same BS no matter where you go. I take pride in knowing that no matter how lazy or non-chalant a person is, when I call for help they all drop everything and come to my aid. I can tell a deputy that I think he's an idiot, but if 5 minutes later he's screaming for help I want to be the first there to kick a** for him. That is the definition of officer safety.

We have somebody up here now just as nutty, some deputy turned her down, so she trashes his name, and refers to his wife as a BI...
    OOOOOOOH, i know who that must be, it's miss signal 20, at least ya all now know why we call her that! SC, i hear prozac works wonders :!:

Quote Originally Posted by iknowitall
    We have somebody up here now just as nutty, some deputy turned her down, so she trashes his name, and refers to his wife as a BI...
    OOOOOOOH, i know who that must be, it's miss signal 20, at least ya all now know why we call her that! SC, i hear prozac works wonders :!:
    Prozac? i dont think that would work, that girl is tooooo far gone for that to help :roll:

Yeah, well working up here with these bimbos, i think i need prozac!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast