PBSO Dispatchers - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have been working in dispatch for a few years now, but recently have been disliking going to work. It seems as if pbso now hires nothing but bubblegum girls! you know, the ones that do nothing but come to work to gossip and cause a lot of drama, am i the only one tired of it :?:

YOU ARE SO NOT ALONE HUNNIE. I AM ABOUT SICK OF IT TOO..PEOPLE LIKE JR

Quote Originally Posted by grow up!
    I have been working in dispatch for a few years now, but recently have been disliking going to work. It seems as if pbso now hires nothing but bubblegum girls! you know, the ones that do nothing but come to work to gossip and cause a lot of drama, am i the only one tired of it :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Biggs
    Hey man, you certainly are a little "nonchalant", but I will be honest with you, it is much better than that witch Midori. We on the road would much rather have you or any of the other male dispatchers any day of the week compared to her or a couple of the other females. They have serious attitudes, and we can not understand why they are constantly allowed to act the way they do over the air. At least you are calm and monotone the whole time. She freaks out and you can hear it in her voice, she hates her job and she hates deputies. It's better for us you stay mellow then start acting like her or the other one who is just like her, I don't know who she is.
    Midori? Did she dispatch for BSO? Is she a heavy set big mouth girl? Does she have a cell phone surgically attached to her ear? If so, I think she worked in BSO Communications and I heard she left a few years ago. She is a strange one and you need to be careful around her if this is the one I am thinking of! :shock:

Yes that is the same person....

What a bunch of losers.....nothing better to do then rip people up.....very constructive.....each and every one of you must feel proud.....carry on......

Re: PBSO Dispatchers

I agree.... not to be siding with the guys but a lot of the girls up there are very inmature and you can always hear either the attitude or the giggling over the radio....I mean ok..i gave you a dl without you being ready..why is there the need for an attitude over the radio??? from the "I wasn't ready to 65" from miss attitude to the dude that says "go ahead with your dl again?" in a normal tone there is a huge difference and both get same results....

Talking Re:

[quote=NOT ALONE]YOU ARE SO NOT ALONE HUNNIE. I AM ABOUT SICK OF IT TOO..PEOPLE LIKE JR

YUAH JR IS A BADGE BUNNIE ...BUT SHES LIKE THE MAJ OF DISPATCH UP THERE GOING AFTER MARRIED OR COMMITED GUYS ALWAYS WANTZ YOU TO SWITCH SO SHE CAN FLIRT AND DO HER LITTLE GIGGLES OR EVEN BETTER SHE WILL CALL YOU OR TEXT U !! GET OVER URSELVES! :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by "grow up!":7fh3qh06
    [/quote:7fh3qh06]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123