Positions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Positions

Everybody seems to be reeling over the forthcoming budget cuts, i appreciate the info sir, i want to be part of this profession bad enough, that im sure i'll find a home somewhere, hopefully in Sarasota, time will tell, and i thank you for your input.

Hey, cadet all agencies around here are good, it depends on what you are looking for, nppd has top notch equipment and good people, spd and sso has the same, it depends on what type of action and advancement you want. Don't know much about vpd, heard they had issues lately but they may have gotten it straightened out. Good luck

Re: COME ON DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by COPONE
    Cutting through all that poopola....come on down youngin we're hiring, and we are the best.

Re: COME ON DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by COPONE
    Cutting through all that poopola....come on down youngin we're hiring, and we are the best.
    Capone, Wondering if your going to be able to tap dance your way into this city managers heart the way you did the last one. If you hurry maybe you can go to the middle east with this one like you went to China with the last one. I might sing their praises to if I got perks like that. I should of traded in my sneakers for some tap shoes when I was a kid. Keep singing big guy!! 8)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123