What??? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What???

I hope not, we cant take much more of her crying and *****ing

Quote Originally Posted by Guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by red09qsk
    And yet you guys still hide behind "guest"...get a life. Have the b---s to at least put your name....you're pathetic. You don't have the courage to look me in the eye and say those things....grow some. If you'd like to try a day in my life or in any of our lives in our unit, please come on by....I dare you. You'll go screaming back to Patrol so quick....
    OK, what is your name? And Mr AIU, no one in MPD history has been shot behind his desk in the office. In fact, all the names on the wall in the lobby, died wearing the uniform . And stop it, you will make cry with your tough duties in the OFFICE. Must be a Bit?h when the donuts run out huh?
    FYI a very fine AIU officer lost his life facing a couple of armed thugs, so get your facts straight. Secondly, why don't you take this girls challenge and meet her in person. She has openly challenged you, c'mon, it's disgraceful that you continue to post. Give her that much, she is posting her name and openly challenging you.
    \
    Yes, Victor died while in the AIU unit. But he was shot while in uniform, not behind a desk. The old AIU doesn't exist anymore does it? Uniform officers handling all 17s ? Now there is only what was called special investigators when Victor was killed. You talking about apples and oranges. The post is right, all the names on the wall in the lobby, were in uniform when they bought the farm.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567