reserve

Thread: reserve

reserve

I heard you guys have reserves? how does that work and what needs to done to become one? are there any active ones?

Re: reserve

Quote Originally Posted by light
    I heard you guys have reserves? how does that work and what needs to done to become one? are there any active ones?
    You need to be a good friend of the chief. You must suck his **** and place your self on one knee. It also helps if you can give him some kick backs. Go to a real dept. Stay away from crappydale.

We don't have reserves they are part time offficers but the PBA made the city promise they would only be retired HBPD officers, but it's time to challenge that--apply!

reserve

sounds like it is not the best program, are there any people that are doing this currently?

sounds like it is not the best program, are there any people that are doing this currently?
    There are 10 part time positions of which 7 are filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    What 7 officers do we have? The only one's working the road are R. Allen and W.T. White.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 1
    What 7 officers do we have? The only one's working the road are R. Allen and W.T. White.
    So who says they have to work the road?