Loretta's Video - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loretta's Video

Re: Loretta's Video

Perhaps the the Department of Justice should be requested to investigate such charges against a Sheriff.
    If false, then the sheriff should persue slander/libel charges.
    If true, then this poor excuse of a LEO should be charged with abuse of powers and he and his croonies removed from office.
    LEOs are to serve and protect.
    Sounds like some LEOs would rather pull females over so that the civilian females can "service" the LEOs.

More and more civilians are arming themselves with digital video/audio recorders much like LEOs have in their patrol cars which is activated when the strobes are turned on.

I recently appeared in a Kangaroo Court over bogus traffic charges where the LEOs actions were captured on my DVR inside my vehicle, complete with audio that captured the LEOs less than professional language directed at me. It made an interesting front page story.

My case was dismissed.....and the LEO terminated.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Admin?
    I admin a board too and fully realize the electronic foot-print I leave behind. I urge caution before you attempt to engage me in some sort of "cyber-war" or you may find yourself with more publicity than you or your superiors desire.
    Nuff said.

After reading more on this board I'm now under the assumption that this board is not operated by the Sheriff's office. If that be the case the the admin should disregard my previous statement to them.

Sincerely,
    Georgia Press Member

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia_Press_Member
    After reading more on this board I'm now under the assumption that this board is not operated by the Sheriff's office. If that be the case the the admin should disregard my previous statement to them.

Sincerely,
    Georgia Press Member

The sheriff threaten to sue the board. At one time one of his cronnies was the mod. tons of post were deleted. But no lawsuit?

Come on up here and you will stories that you will not believe happen in America. Or just spend a day in court.

Check in often.

Wish I knew how to get in touch with you.

Georgia Media Member here is a case to look at. The SBI was in here within hours of this women being found.

I promise you the sheriff doesn't want the SBI in here.

We are getting no information about what is going on. Do we have a killer wandering around. Start here and I can put you on an even bigger story.

By DWIGHT OTWELL
    dotwell@cherokeescout.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:06 PM CDT

MARK TOWNSEND/Cherokee Scout
    Cherokee County sheriff’s Deputy Todd White and an unidentified SBI agent with a camera search for evidence where an assaulted woman was found Friday morning in Marble.
    Marble – A woman who had been attacked was found moaning and calling for help early Friday morning off Coalville Road near Walnut Cove Road between Andrews and Marble, according to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office.

Two employees of Valwood Corp. were going to work after 5 a.m. when they heard the woman pleading for help. The men called 911 and the woman was taken to Murphy Medical Center, Cherokee County Sheriff Keith Lovin said.

The woman had been physically assaulted. It is believed that the attack on the woman occurred elsewhere, possibly in Murphy, Lovin said. The sheriff’s office asked the State Bureau of Investigation to help in the case. The SBI is the lead investigative unit and the sheriff’s office is assisting, Lovin said.

Toby Hayes, SBI special agent in Charge of the Western District, said he is not at liberty to discuss any aspects of the case at present, but details may be made available in about a week. The Western District office is in Asheville.

Noelle Talley, spokesperson for the N.C. Department of Justice, said the case, “is not a murder investigation. The victim is not deceased.”

Talley also said local law enforcement agencies always have the option to request assistance from the SBI on any type of case.

http://thecherokeescout.com/articles...c246100177.txt

I don't get out much what is the real story behind this. It is becoming scary for a women to live in Murphy.

What happened to the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What happened to the video?
    Sheriff Keith Lovin had the video removed, but it needs to be reloaded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123