Loretta's Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loretta's Video

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=F26wzEUAAACxWGU3e-PIGNaITEz-rJEj9426gYszxxwQcjD0LkUbufAmsFIXeun1XG6zcGdiLC9iaQ pYM_vU2SOErO3jTBh-RPzlvHQDqG6_7Z1GVQkNPw

Another feeble "ED" attempt, whoever "ED" really is since he says he isn't posting this stuff :roll:

My name is Pamela Huskins Greer and I am the one that is posting this "stuff" about my mother Loretta Huskins.

Good for You!

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=F26wzEUAAACxWGU3e-PIGNaITEz-rJEj9426gYszxxwQcjD0LkUbufAmsFIXeun1XG6zcGdiLC9iaQ pYM_vU2SOErO3jTBh-RPzlvHQDqG6_7Z1GVQkNPw

Another feeble "ED" attempt, whoever "ED" really is since he says he isn't posting this stuff :roll:

My name is Pamela Huskins Greer and I am the one that is posting this "stuff" about my mother Loretta Huskins.
    Pam, it nice to see that someone cares enough about their mother to expose the truth! God bless you!

Every body here that is sticking up for this "poor woman" is missing the whole point! SHE IS A CONVICTED METH DEALER! The sheriff had nothing to do with her decision to take drugs or deal drugs, that is all on her head and now she has to live with the reality of what happens to you when you live that life. She admits that she was using and dealing meth, would you be saying the same things about her if she was responsible for your child using or dieing from this drug? If you are fine with children’s blood on your hands then go ahead and keep sticking up for this woman, but if you are truly interested in making this area better for our future and our children’s future then see this for what it is, an drug dealer that has some sour grapes.

Ignorance

Every body here that is sticking up for this "poor woman" is missing the whole point! SHE IS A CONVICTED METH DEALER! The sheriff had nothing to do with her decision to take drugs or deal drugs, that is all on her head and now she has to live with the reality of what happens to you when you live that life. She admits that she was using and dealing meth, would you be saying the same things about her if she was responsible for your child using or dieing from this drug? If you are fine with children’s blood on your hands then go ahead and keep sticking up for this woman, but if you are truly interested in making this area better for our future and our children’s future then see this for what it is, an drug dealer that has some sour grapes.
    You are so shallow in your thinking!

Right on the mark

No I feel that is shows some pretty indepth thinking. Meth and other drugs whether prescription or not are a plague on our society. Those that deal the drugs make fortunes and spend fortunes (easy come, easy go). They are self-serving in that they will do whatever is necessary to keep the funds coming in even if it is to support a habit.

Hope you will never have to look down into a face of a body that no longer breathes the very air we enjoy. Hopefully you will never have to go out and tell that precious loved one "sorry but he or she is dead".

In the video we are only lead to believe that a poor misguided woman was done wrong. I ask you this how many lives did she impact and how many lives did she cause death and destruction to. She admits to selling to support her habit. Was she considering the harm or potential harm to children when she was "dealing to support her habit" probably not. As I said the ones that deal any drugs are self serving.

In her video she professes that she has found Grace. I truly hope so and that she can make a difference while she goes through the prison that she has put herself into. She has hope of tomorrow but what about the ones that she dealt to that are no longer able to find that hope?

At some point enough is enough. Community stand up for what is right. The issue should be what can we do to combat the drug problem, not was the sentence fair. Get a grip!

What’s going on with sheriff?

The issue with Loretta's video is NOT that she is an admitted METH user and sold METH, but rather was the SHERIFF of our county ethical in the handling of her case?

Loretta has taken responsibility for the wrong she has done and is paying for that consequence in federal prison. She has NO problems serving jail time for that either. Have you even read her articles in the community section of the newspaper? She does not have any problems telling others she had a drug problem and how it destroyed her life. It’s very disturbing that a woman admits to these problems, like others too, but the sheriff turns them away. The sheriff simply wants to keep everyone in fear of the alleged drug problems as they do nationally with terror mongering. Subsequently, the sheriff will attempt to calm your fears by telling you that he is “fighting the war on drugs”, that he is the man for the job! Does this not sound familiar? What WAR? PEOPLE, there is NO WAR HERE, but rather its a sociological issue, and people’s mental addiction to narcotics. Addiction is like mental illness; they need help from family and society. There needs to be an alternative recourse for these people with some mercy and compassion, and not always jail as the ONLY option. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do if he were the sheriff? Do you think Jesus would lie and deceive to justify making headline news with regards to the “WAR ON DRUGS”? I do not think so. It’s called “Situational Ethics.” DO I do what is right, or do I do what is best for the larger majority of the people that believe this woman should be lynched. Its been alleged that the sheriff tautened the women by telling others that she would be old and gray before she ever was released from prison. WOW, what a merciful sheriff. It’s very alarming that so many people at our sheriff office say they are Christians. I think NOT, they are religious people, whom reflect the culture of society today, as we know it today. Culture is a reflection of one’s religious beliefs and NOT necessarily God’s law, or Christianity.

WE are not saying that she was FRAMED, or anything like that either. You need to review the video carefully. What is being exposed here is that the Sheriff of our county, whom we expect to be a moral and an ethical person, had a personal interest in this case unlike other cases. The question is why? Second, the Sheriff and his men took advantage of the women's situation and lied to her, plus violated her rights to an attorney at the time. Regardless, its all been said and done and she took a plea of guilty like many in our system do in order to not risk more jail time. If you honestly believe that people do not take guilty pleas against their best interested, in order to NOT get sentence to more time because a lawyer tells them to do so, you better wake up!

Do the people have a limited understanding for the judicial system? Do we understand what due process is and what the constitution and bill of rights stand for? What is being said here is NOT that this woman is a great model citizen, but that she was used to further someone else’s political cause?

If you believe in the premise, “that the end justifies the means”, then you go ahead and get on board with this sheriff. This whole issue with this woman is about ethics and doing the right thing. Like I said, if you believe that the "end justifies the means", then you are a corrupt soul in need of God's word as the sheriff. The sheriff may enforce man’s law, but falls way short of God’s law & order.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

HMMMMM

No she had her day in court and chose what she felt was the best route for her. Kipling might call it the "Road Less Travelled." No body twisted her arm and no body said she could not have due process by enduring a trial. She made her choice not the Sheriff or anybody else.

Re: HMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Truth For sure
    No she had her day in court and chose what she felt was the best route for her. Kipling might call it the "Road Less Travelled." No body twisted her arm and no body said she could not have due process by enduring a trial. She made her choice not the Sheriff or anybody else.
    You depth and understanding of today's legal system is so shallow! I will leave it at that. I sure hope you are not one of our deputies.

Re: What’s going on with sheriff?

Quote Originally Posted by CTU
    The issue with Loretta's video is NOT that she is an admitted METH user and sold METH, but rather was the SHERIFF of our county ethical in the handling of her case?

Loretta has taken responsibility for the wrong she has done and is paying for that consequence in federal prison. She has NO problems serving jail time for that either. Have you even read her articles in the community section of the newspaper? She does not have any problems telling others she had a drug problem and how it destroyed her life. It’s very disturbing that a woman admits to these problems, like others too, but the sheriff turns them away. The sheriff simply wants to keep everyone in fear of the alleged drug problems as they do nationally with terror mongering. Subsequently, the sheriff will attempt to calm your fears by telling you that he is “fighting the war on drugs”, that he is the man for the job! Does this not sound familiar? What WAR? PEOPLE, there is NO WAR HERE, but rather its a sociological issue, and people’s mental addiction to narcotics. Addiction is like mental illness; they need help from family and society. There needs to be an alternative recourse for these people with some mercy and compassion, and not always jail as the ONLY option. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do if he were the sheriff? Do you think Jesus would lie and deceive to justify making headline news with regards to the “WAR ON DRUGS”? I do not think so. It’s called “Situational Ethics.” DO I do what is right, or do I do what is best for the larger majority of the people that believe this woman should be lynched. Its been alleged that the sheriff tautened the women by telling others that she would be old and gray before she ever was released from prison. WOW, what a merciful sheriff. It’s very alarming that so many people at our sheriff office say they are Christians. I think NOT, they are religious people, whom reflect the culture of society today, as we know it today. Culture is a reflection of one’s religious beliefs and NOT necessarily God’s law, or Christianity.

WE are not saying that she was FRAMED, or anything like that either. You need to review the video carefully. What is being exposed here is that the Sheriff of our county, whom we expect to be a moral and an ethical person, had a personal interest in this case unlike other cases. The question is why? Second, the Sheriff and his men took advantage of the women's situation and lied to her, plus violated her rights to an attorney at the time. Regardless, its all been said and done and she took a plea of guilty like many in our system do in order to not risk more jail time. If you honestly believe that people do not take guilty pleas against their best interested, in order to NOT get sentence to more time because a lawyer tells them to do so, you better wake up!

Do the people have a limited understanding for the judicial system? Do we understand what due process is and what the constitution and bill of rights stand for? What is being said here is NOT that this woman is a great model citizen, but that she was used to further someone else’s political cause?

If you believe in the premise, “that the end justifies the means”, then you go ahead and get on board with this sheriff. This whole issue with this woman is about ethics and doing the right thing. Like I said, if you believe that the "end justifies the means", then you are a corrupt soul in need of God's word as the sheriff. The sheriff may enforce man’s law, but falls way short of God’s law & order.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
    What a bunch of Mountain HOGWASH. She's a druggy, only sad because she got caught. Crying now because she's a grandma and got 10 years. Where was she crying about being a grandma when she was destroying society for money...some grandma. Now it's everyone else's fault. I love how criminals think they're victims. Trust me, they are not the victims. They are exactly what our laws were made for, to keep them OUT of society.
    Nobody believe this pitiful propaganda, it's the oldest stunt. Getting VERY old. You're just reinventing the wheel.
    Keep fighting the drugs Sheriff. And don't give in to the pressure of garbage like them.
    Criminals are never sorry until they get caught, never take responsibility until they get caught, never admit wrong until they get CAUGHT, looks like getting caught is a good thing. And she'll still be a young grandma when she's out, lucky her.
    What a pitiful Utube video, so fake looking. All her body language is the textbook indicators of lying. Did you know that 90% of communication is non-verbal? Do your homework. Just Say No.

Loretta Huskins

Mrs. Huskins and her family should think their lucky stars, she didn't go to prison for life. She admitted to dealing, what if she "had" killed someone. She would have gotten alot more than 11 1/2 years. Probably with no parole. Serve your time for what you did and get over it. Just think your actions to decide to start dealing, could have gotten you a longer sentence for murder for the meth you sold killing someone. If you hadn't gotten busted when you did, it could have cost your family YOU.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast