Loretta's Video
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loretta's Video

Loretta's Video

T o watch Loretta's video go here http://www.youtube.com/GuestU3

It is great! I think there is alot of truth to it!

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile ... 7Z1GVQkNPw

Another feeble "ED" attempt, whoever "ED" really is since he says he isn't posting this stuff :roll:

Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It is great! I think there is alot of truth to it!
    YES, BUT will the DA look into this? SO far the county commissioners have ignored the request by the family.

Depends on the merit. Still sounds like the family is being used to further someone elses cause. hmmm :wink:

WHAT CAUSE?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Depends on the merit. Still sounds like the family is being used to further someone elses cause. hmmm :wink:

What CAUSE, explain? You mean this sheriff has no cause of his own? You tell me he does not destroy other people's lives?

Well Oh Well, It seems my entry has once again been deleted. Not surprised. LOL It sure does seem to the common man that the info here is definately ONE sided. That's fine, however there is always more than one way to skin a RAT!! LOL GAME ON!! Oh btw River Cop, get your own screen name, use your imagination lol, P.S.... GO AWAY KID YOU ANNOY ME!! :wink:

A RAT...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Miami River Cop
    Well Oh Well, It seems my entry has once again been deleted. Not surprised. LOL It sure does seem to the common man that the info here is definately ONE sided. That's fine, however there is always more than one way to skin a RAT!! LOL GAME ON!! Oh btw River Cop, get your own screen name, use your imagination lol, P.S.... GO AWAY KID YOU ANNOY ME!! :wink:
    YOU See, you make my case, Mr River Cop #2. You call me a "RAT", well, do you know what a "RAT" signifies among police work? It tells others that this one will turn you in for breaking the rules. Somehow you find this dishonorable! Well, I am really honored to be called that, that you. Apparently you do not believe in "DOING THE RIGHT THING", therefore, you have no moral or sound character, nor ethics! This is why you are here on the internet attacking people that have an honorable cause. You are defending the sheriff and calling other RATS that are attempting to expose dishonest behavior. I see none of your attacks in the local newspapers, for the newspaper too has written about the "apparent lack of integrity in our sheriff." This is NOT a one sided cause, you perceived it to be that way. The preponderance of evidence against sheriff will become evident with time. In time, you shall see, and I bet you will be no where to be found. You do not seem to understand, if someone in law-enforcement is breaking the law, you have the ethical obligation to arrest them, or investigate them. You for some reason find it otherwise. Your true motives reveal themselves every time you post. You can look all you want and post all you want on the "RIVER COP" LOL, but you shall never find anything, that I can promise you! Your ignorance in the posting of RIVER COP by itself show you are truly ignorant, and have no idea of whom you are attacking. Your continued attacks are out of line and prove to the readers that you are defending a dishonest sheriff. How much is he paying you for this, or have you turned some tricks with his buddies Ray, and others? If you forgot who Ray is, I maybe need to post that story against and remind people how the sheriff has this man under his nose and the second in command. engaging in sexual misconduct with inmates at our jail. The sad part, the sheriff was aware of the behavior and did nothing! This he got away with and the public has forgotten.

WOW

Read the following and you will learn more about Ed:

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1141913

Re: WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Informant
    Read the following and you will learn more about Ed:

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1141913
    Nice one Deputy Boudrot! Very jealous I see! Are you not being acknowledged lately? You are not going to quit again are you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast