AVL's & 60 mph - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AVL's & 60 mph

AVL

WHERE IS THE UNION ? HOW CAN WE DO THIS JOB THIS IS BULL #*#*. IF WERE ALL BEING HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD EVERYONE IN THE DEPT WITH A CAR SHOULD HAVE AN AVL, EVERYONE. SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE PUBLIC THAT WHEN YOUR CRAZY EXHUSBAND IS OUTSIDE WITH HIS SHOTGUN WE ARE COMING CODE 1. ITS FINE HES OUTSIDE, WHAT THE F***. WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS BURNING DOWN AND YOUR ASLEEP INSIDE OR YOUR INFANT ISN'T BREATHING CODE 1.

IS THAT THE SERVICE YOU EXPECT WHERE YOU LIVE HUH SGT'S, LT'S, CAPT'S, ECT ? I DOUBT IT

ANY COP WORTH ANYTHING IS GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE AVL. 60 ?

I AM GOING TO LEAVE TO, NOT TO FLEE FROM THE AVL BUT TO GO SOME WHERE THAT MY BACKUP CAN GO 60 WHEN I SOUND NERVOUS BECAUSE I HAVE 8 DRED GUYS DOING A DANCE TO HIDE S**T UNDER THEIR SEATS.

See Ya

Oh damn

Hey FLPD, I'll be driving my BSO marked unit down the turnpike at approximately 100-110 mph tonight, like everynight, without big brother knowing a damn thing.

Very nice! Dist 5

Yes, you do that and some retard will cut you off and we can attend yet another BSO funeral.

Re: Oh darn

Quote Originally Posted by Skoal
    Hey FLPD, I'll be driving my BSO marked unit down the turnpike at approximately 100-110 mph tonight, like everynight, without big brother knowing a darn thing.

Very nice! Dist 5
    Again, good for you, I'll send flowers to your wife after you smash your BSO marked unit into a retaining wall. Its A$$holes like you that bring so much scrutiny to law enforcement. Even before they Nazified the AVL system at FLPD I didn't drive that fast on the highway. Why? because its not necessary. Go back to your forum and your second rate agency.

Dist 5, huh? You have what, 3 guys working there? Yea, nice... stop asking us for 94's if its so nice over there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234