guverra ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: guverra ?

guverra ?

Does this guy still work with you guys ? He was their in the mid- 90's . Bust of luck guy's.

guverra

still with the dept. very good guy. he got the dept the overtime and new cars, and moral was at the highest. he has been a supervisior for the dept, for the past 11 yrs, until a phony no condifence chief who hated him, had him demoted for 1 of his ring guys. up to this day, no one knows the reason for guverra demotion. hope with all the changes going on that they will reinstate guverra back as lieutenant or captain. I know you are out there, we miss you, and want you back.

that sums it up in a nutshell!

GUVERRA

I AM NEW TO THE DEPT, BUT I ONLY HEAR GOOD THINGS ABOUT GUVERRA FROM THE PAST. I HEARD THAT HE GOT THE DEPT THE DODGE CHARGES THAT WE DRIVE. CHRISTMAS PARTIES, AND PICNIC'S IN THE SUMMER FROM THE PAST. I AM TOLD ALL THAT STOPPED WHEN THE NO CONDIFENCE CHIEF CAME IN. HE IS A GUY FOR THE DEPT AND THE TROOPS. STRAIGHT UP GUY. WE NEED SUPERVISORS LIKE THAT SOTO AND GONZALEZ ARE GREAT GUYS ALSO.

I can tell you from when I was thier back then that Guevarra had very good intentions. Gonzalez and Soto are excellent supervisors, and good friends. Though I haven't seen them in years, they are very good people. I commend them for sticking it out when most of us jumped ship.

IM AM LEAVING THIS SECURITY GUARD JOB TO BE A REAL COP, THIS IS A HORSE AND PONY SHOW WITH NO POLICE WORK AND A LITTLE TRAFFIC WORK.

This posting is in the wrong place....mod 456

he got promoted because of time in service and betty liked him. billy c demoted him, do you really think ward had the juice or the balls to do that. now that the mason is gone why has he not been promoted back?

go back to ny

??

Well, maybe he has gotten better over the years. When I became a customer of his back in 1995, he had no discretion and no respect. He almost ruined my military career because he didnt know the LAW. But I dont hold hard feeling's, and maybe one day he can come to my zone. KARMA. Take care

??

Well, maybe he has gotten better over the years. When I became a customer of his back in 1995, he had no discretion and no respect. He almost ruined my military career because he didnt know the LAW. But I dont hold hard feeling's, and maybe one day he can come to my zone. KARMA. Take care

Re: ??

Quote Originally Posted by scso
    SCSO....i know you and you know me..lol We worked together back in 1995. There was two military guys..r you the one that was hanging out the window with a shotgun in a chase..lol or the swinger...lol I dont mean anything bad by it..I was wondering what happened to you guys. It has been a long time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast