Sounds like we might have a stalker, Oh My
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sounds like we might have a stalker, Oh My

Posted: 11/28/07 21:11:45 Post subject: LITLE PAPER UMBRELLAS IN DRINKS

GUEST, FIESTY AS YOU MAY APPEAR ONLINE, I FEAR YOU ARE BUT A NUISANCE IN UNIFORM. YOU GOT A MYSPACE TOUGH GAL/GUY? YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU TO BE A COWARD. DO NOT THREATEN TO DANCE WITH ONE, LEST YOU FALL AND BUMP YOUR LITTLE NOODLE ON A FRESHLY WAXED BIRDSEYE MAPLE. [/b]
    Posted: 11/28/07 21:04:26 Post subject: wondertwin

SUPERKALAFRAJALISTICEXBIALADOCIOUS; THIS, MY LIL' TWINKIE, HAS BETTER PUNCTUATION,AS WELL AS SENTENCE STRUCTURE IN COMPARISON TO YOUR TROGLADITE MESSAGE. ARE YOU GROWN YET, OR STILL RIDING THE BOSSUM OF YOUR 'SQUAD LEADER? APPARENTLY, ONCE AGAIN, PEANUT, YOU ARE CONFUSED AS TO WHO I AM. GUEST, RIDDLE ME THIS; YOU PROTECT HOW IF CAME IT REALLY IT TO DOWN DO YOURSELF............YOU SILLY GREY BUT INNOCENT TWIT P.S., IT BE MO' FUN TO HACK DA LEO FORUM U SILLY WILLYS HIDE IN. DA VDEO BEE FUNNEEEEEEEEEE HOW U GONNA SPLAIN' DAT??
    Posted: 11/28/07 20:51:45 Post subject: lalala

he he somebody no' mo' dan u tink let's play tuf lug where i be, we karry big guns. is dis be #49 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm u look real scary talkin' to da preacha man
    WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT MORE, WHEN 99% OF WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE LOOKS AND APPEARS(IN THE PUBLIC'S EYE), LIKE C. MOORE'S EX-HUSBAND?

Your riddles are indicative of the ramblings of a sociopathic stalker. You sound like you need another hobby.

FINAL WARNING

To the individual who continues to post abusive posts, ramblings, and accusations/derogatory comments about specific USFPD officers.

Consider this fair warning, any further posts and I will ban your IP address.

This forum is for constructive criticism and free speech but in no way allows for the specific accusations which you have made. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BEFORE YOU ARE BANNED.

MOD 455

Must be that Vargo guy that everyone always makes fun of, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FINAL WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 455
    To the individual who continues to post abusive posts, ramblings, and accusations/derogatory comments about specific USFPD officers.

This forum is for constructive criticism and free speech but in no way allows for the specific accusations which you have made. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BEFORE YOU ARE BANNED.

MOD 455
    Thank you MOD 455

Yes, and good work. Thanks for deleting personal attacks. Rarely does the tight police brotherhood still exist these days. It seems that every cop is ready to get a feather in his cap to get something over on the next guy these days. Thanks for deleting the personal attacks.

clay pots and calalillies

Ooops, out of respect for the mod, I shall refrain from my comical onslaught..............but............. I, Romeo Valentino have stirred the pot of mashed potatoes while bringing to the spotlight, some valid indicators of how your agency appears to larger agencies. Your posts vary greatly on subject matter, from gov., as well as, larger police arms. Be aware that over 35,000 students at your university view these simple posts and have adjacent web sites that mock your behavior in a humorous fashion. Can I still view the 'private leo forum'? You certainly are a frustrated bunch. Why, if you don't mind me asking, continue to toil at this task? Are you aware of how much income can be earned through other careers and investment strategies??If any of you would like to see 'sick mad money" let me know.....................I GOT DA ROLI AND MO AND I'M POURIN' CHARDON.....................

Re: clay pots and calalillies

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk rasta
    Ooops, out of respect for the mod, I shall refrain from my comical onslaught..............but............. I, Romeo Valentino have stirred the pot of mashed potatoes while bringing to the spotlight, some valid indicators of how your agency appears to larger agencies. Your posts vary greatly on subject matter, from gov., as well as, larger police arms. Be aware that over 35,000 students at your university view these simple posts and have adjacent web sites that mock your behavior in a humorous fashion. Can I still view the 'private leo forum'? You certainly are a frustrated bunch. Why, if you don't mind me asking, continue to toil at this task? Are you aware of how much income can be earned through other careers and investment strategies??If any of you would like to see 'sick mad money" let me know.....................I GOT DA ROLI AND MO AND I'M POURIN' CHARDON.....................
    You are correct in many respects. Many things that are posted on this site and others on these forums are and should be kept private and not posted for the world to see. Many officers all over the place not just USFPD, forget that these forums are open to the general public and it is up to the more seasoned officers and supervisors to attempt to keep them focused through open communications, but anonymity is a coward?s shield and allows people to say anything without any repercussions. Got to love the Internet. The other problem with these forums is that there are no checks and balances to ensure that only those employed with a certain agency can post to the site. However, thanks to the creator of this site for making it available. It is by in large a valuable forum.

STRUCK A NERVE DID I?

IF WHAT I PRESENT IS THE TRUTH, IS IT STILL TO BE CONSIDERED AN ACCUSATION, RAMBLE OR MALICIOUS IN NATURE? I FIND IT QUITE INTERESTING THAT STERN REBUTTLED POSTS APPEAR WHENEVER SOMETHING IS POSTED WITH MERIT. THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER. WILL MOD GAG ANYTHING THAT PRESENTS A CHALLENGE TO THE INDIVIDUAL MENTIONED? AM RASTA MAN BEING GAGGED? IS THE CROC BEING HUNTED? A RECENT DEPARTURE(WITHIN 1 YEAR), ALLOWS ONE TO GATHER A LARGE AMOUNT OF INTELL FROM SUCH AN ANGRY AND SECRETIVE BUNCH. I SHALL BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR ONE TO STEP FORWARD WITH AN INQUIRING MIND. ANY TAKERS?

Re: STRUCK A NERVE DID I?

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE GOLD
    IF WHAT I PRESENT IS THE TRUTH, IS IT STILL TO BE CONSIDERED AN ACCUSATION, RAMBLE OR MALICIOUS IN NATURE? I FIND IT QUITE INTERESTING THAT STERN REBUTTLED POSTS APPEAR WHENEVER SOMETHING IS POSTED WITH MERIT. THERE IS MORE TO DISCOVER. WILL MOD GAG ANYTHING THAT PRESENTS A CHALLENGE TO THE INDIVIDUAL MENTIONED? AM RASTA MAN BEING GAGGED? IS THE CROC BEING HUNTED? A RECENT DEPARTURE(WITHIN 1 YEAR), ALLOWS ONE TO GATHER A LARGE AMOUNT OF INTELL FROM SUCH AN ANGRY AND SECRETIVE BUNCH. I SHALL BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR ONE TO STEP FORWARD WITH AN INQUIRING MIND. ANY TAKERS?
    I AM A TAKER AND WOULD LOVE TO INQUIRE. RECENT DEPARTURE WITHIN 1 YEAR HMMMM. IF 1 YEAR IS TRUE THEN THERE NOT BE TOO MANY OF YOU.

Re: FINAL WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 455

MOD 455
    It looks like this guy is still going. Can we take some action ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast