Letting the Cat Out of The Bag in the K-9 Unit - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Chaplain, you have spoken the truth thank you

Looks like since Leoaffairs.com was in the Ledger, there's been a lot of Spam on the site. Now what?

OK, OK. Who installed the surveillance cameras in the Mediation Room????

Sysop

SPAM

Sorry guys, I just became aware of WHERE the Spam was actually located in the Message Board and it has been removed. Sorry for the delay.

For future violations of the Terms of Use, please refer to the following link for a quick resolution:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/forums/violations/

Thanks for your support!

Re: Ofc Katina Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by LPD Lieutenant
    To Guest559:

How cowardly you are to post a link of one of our own and not even have the guts to place your concerns or name on the bottom. I sat on the oral boards for Ofc Lewis. In the numerous boards I have sat on, Ofc Lewis had by far the best interview I have ever witnessed. We knew of this little "thing" in her past when we hired her. Ofc Lewis has done a phenomenal job since being an officer. As an OIC, I can only hope half the officers on my shift had the work ethic and professionalism of Ofc Lewis.

This is embarrassing to all law enforcement officers. I certainly hope you, guest559, are not a law enforcement officer. This is not how we treat our own. Remember...........The thin blue line!

Please have the guts to call me and tell me why you would atttempt to disgrace a solid fellow police officer.

Lt. Ralph Schrader #25
    (863) 834-8991

:snicker: Can I call the Polk County Hilton ? Whats your Dorm , err room number ?

Sorry for the thread resurrection , but my point is proven . The rest of you STAND UP guys and girls , stay safe out there .

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567