proactive community policing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

GO AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I guess we know who's got the GED. It spelled and pronounced "Granted."
    Hey, Stay Sane, You work for the hill? If you answer, no, then go away with your crap.

Re: Pay

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Sane
    So much for actully doing the job because it has to be done and not worrying about a paycheck.
    Granit I think Teachers and Cops should be one of the highest paid professions. However, keep in mind that most cops have only a high school diploma. So when I hear whining alllllllll the timmmmme about salaries--I think to myself where else could you go with barely a GED and start off with $40 grand. Don't be so quick to say how bad the salary is as most people with a HS diploma and/or GED make around $15 thousand annually if they r lucky. Just food for thought.

P.S. 17 yrs in the business and I have never met a Cop who was satisfied with their salary.
    Ummmm....Flippin' hamburgers or stocking shelves at Publix with a h.s diploma is a tiny bit different from getting shot at, getting killed and getting beat down physically, mentally and emotionally every day at work by the people you work with, the people you work for, the people you help and the media. So go sit down somewhere and contemplate your umbelicus.

Re: Pay

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Sane
    So much for actully doing the job because it has to be done and not worrying about a paycheck.
    Granit I think Teachers and Cops should be one of the highest paid professions. However, keep in mind that most cops have only a high school diploma. So when I hear whining alllllllll the timmmmme about salaries--I think to myself where else could you go with barely a GED and start off with $40 grand. Don't be so quick to say how bad the salary is as most people with a HS diploma and/or GED make around $15 thousand annually if they r lucky. Just food for thought.

P.S. 17 yrs in the business and I have never met a Cop who was satisfied with their salary.
    Ummmm....Flippin' hamburgers or stocking shelves at Publix with a h.s diploma is a tiny bit different from getting shot at, getting killed and getting beat down physically, mentally and emotionally every day at work by the people you work with, the people you work for, the people you help and the media. So go sit down somewhere and contemplate your umbelicus.
    YOU SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12