Never Forgotten - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Forgotten

I'm sorry for your loss, May our brothers rest in peace in Heaven.

condolences

PBSO brother's ans sister's,
    My condolences on the loss of your comrades. A good thought for their families.

The Officer Down Memorial Page
    http://www.odmp.org/

Re: Never Forgotten

On this date two years ago, Deputies Donta Manuel and Jonathan Wallace were tragically killed while attempting to apprehend a car thief. Sadly, it appears this agency and many of you...the LEOAFFAIRS faithful...have forgotten these two comrades who lost their lives for what they believed in. Fortunately, at least one member of the PBSO has not forgotten. For the rest of you, perhaps you could postpone the mud-slinging, name calling and gossiping that this site has been relegated to and take a few moments to honor our fallen brothers. Donta and Jonathan...you will truly never be forgotten.

On this date two years ago, Deputies Donta Manuel and Jonathan Wallace were tragically killed while attempting to apprehend a car thief. Sadly, it appears this agency and many of you...the LEOAFFAIRS faithful...have forgotten these two comrades who lost their lives for what they believed in. Fortunately, at least one member of the PBSO has not forgotten. For the rest of you, perhaps you could postpone the mud-slinging, name calling and gossiping that this site has been relegated to and take a few moments to honor our fallen brothers. Donta and Jonathan...you will truly never be forgotten.Sadly Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Sadly Disappointed
    On this date two years ago, Deputies Donta Manuel and Jonathan Wallace were tragically killed while attempting to apprehend a car thief. Sadly, it appears this agency and many of you...the LEOAFFAIRS faithful...have forgotten these two comrades who lost their lives for what they believed in. Fortunately, at least one member of the PBSO has not forgotten. For the rest of you, perhaps you could postpone the mud-slinging, name calling and gossiping that this site has been relegated to and take a few moments to honor our fallen brothers. Donta and Jonathan...you will truly never be forgotten.

YOU ARE 100 PERCENT CORRECT....THE COMMENTS ARE DISGUSTING AND I'M CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THE "SLINGERS" GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY WITH THEIR SUNDAY BEST ON .......

TO DEPUTY MANUEL AND DEPUTY WALLACE...IT WAS A TRAGEDY... I DIDN'T KNOW YOU..BUT KNOW PEOPLE WHO KNEW YOU. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN....
    AND I 'M SAFEKNOWING THAT YOU ARE WATCHING DOWN UPON US AND YOUR FAMILIES AND STILL KEEPING US SAFE.

I miss them both.

Donta and Jonathan will always be missed. It seems that 2007 was a hard year for Law Enforcement, especially in Florida. I knew Donta since he was an explorer carrying that big red (Loaner) radio. I didn’t know Jonathan that well, but if Donta said he was OK then he’s OK with me. I keep a memorial on my computer, it’s nice to see their faces flash across my screen saver along with Johnny Flint and the others. I just wish we could have placed their names together on the wall in Titusville.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12