Never Forgotten
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Forgotten

Never Forgotten

To Brother D.....

I have worked with you. We have fought through tough times. You were always there for me Brother D. It was always great to hear you on the radio when trouble was happening. Deep down inside, I knew when the "GIANT" came, everything was gonna be allright. I will never forget the riots we fought through, the backing up each other we always did, and the running after people. Now I have to sit hear, thinking about all the fun times we always encountered. Law Enforcement truly lost a good member, that will never be replaced! I was so so so saddened to hear my phone ring and found it was b/c of you. You will never be forgotton Brother D! Brother D, I pray and hope you rest in peace!

To the other D/S,

I saw you mature through the academy. So young and so eager to learn, it was interesting to see you come up. It was always nice to have dinner with you, just sorry I never got to really see how 10-8 you truly were.

Both of you will always be missed! Law Enforcement has truly lost two very important people that can never be replaced!

Re: Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    To Brother D.....

I have worked with you. We have fought through tough times. You were always there for me Brother D. It was always great to hear you on the radio when trouble was happening. Deep down inside, I knew when the "GIANT" came, everything was gonna be allright. I will never forget the riots we fought through, the backing up each other we always did, and the running after people. Now I have to sit hear, thinking about all the fun times we always encountered. Law Enforcement truly lost a good member, that will never be replaced! I was so so so saddened to hear my phone ring and found it was b/c of you. You will never be forgotton Brother D! Brother D, I pray and hope you rest in peace!

To the other D/S,

I saw you mature through the academy. So young and so eager to learn, it was interesting to see you come up. It was always nice to have dinner with you, just sorry I never got to really see how 10-8 you truly were.

Both of you will always be missed! Law Enforcement has truly lost two very important people that can never be replaced!
    Donte, you were always an inspiration. Rest easy my friend.

D/S Wallace,

I never knew you, but from what I hear you were a 10-8 cop. Thank you for your service.

Thank you both very much for your service and most of all friendship within this family. You both will be missed.

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Law Enforcement

Our hearts are breaking for the loss of these two fine deputies and all the others who have lost their lives this year to extreme violence.

May we all be safe in all we do. God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Broward Sheriff's Office
    Dear Brothers and Sisters of Law Enforcement

Our hearts are breaking for the loss of these two fine deputies and all the others who have lost their lives this year to extreme violence.

May we all be safe in all we do. God Bless.
    Our prayers are with all of you and the deputies families.

From those of us serving overseas,
    Our condolensces go out to the families, friends, and fellow law enforcement members. We offer our prayers in this time of need. God Bless

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Deputies their loved ones and all of the PBSO for your loss. May they Rest In Peace.

To "Heavy D",
    Drink a 40 in heaven my brotha.

Our family is thinking of yours during this difficult time. We've all been thru this too many times in recent years. It's as heartbreaking this time as it was any of the other times. Godspeed, brothers.

It is with great sadness I have to post another message of condolence on LEOAFFAIRS again. We have lost too many brothers this year. By the grace of god some of our fallen brothers & sisters have survived the attacks of violence.

The two deputies, their families, the K-9 Officer driving the vehicle and all members of the PBSO will be in my thoughts and prayers. May they Rest in Peace. God Bless!!

May God hold you both in he's arm's and guide you through the gates of heaven. And may he bless your family and friends.

God Bless

your brothers and sisters of PBSO!!! :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast