Its time for another rifle class

Its time for another rifle class

IMO its time for another rifle class ..there are numerous Ofc's who are ready to purchase their own AR's to carry on duty

click the first video link to the right

http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext ... pons&type=

The Task Force took an AK off the street yesterday ...its only a matter of time before we have an altercation with one

Why do you think the city cares about you. They only care about their image. A dead cop is cheaper to them then a civilian. Who cares if we are out gun. We would rather waste our money on new uniforms then supplying officers with an AR-15

It's time for another rifle class

I agree with out gunned, it is time for another rifle class. If there are several officers ready to buy one, then buy one. You should do it now, because it is going to take some time for them to come in after you order it. And when you finally get one, then you will be ready to go when another class starts. You wont have to scramble around trying to find one at the last minute.
    If I had it my way, every officer would be trained to carry one. The more the better.
    With these violent times upon us, it is only a matter of time before one of us is going to be shot at or hit with an Ak round. Until the time comes when an AR is a standard issued weapon, all we can do is try and be as safe as possible.
    No matter what your position is within the department, when you can make it home safe at night then you have done a good job.
    Stay Safe and keep doing a great job out there.

get your letter of recommendations to Aronowitz by the 18th

Come on guys ... lets get more long guns on the street

Re: It's time for another rifle class

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. JCB
    I agree with out gunned, it is time for another rifle class. If there are several officers ready to buy one, then buy one. You should do it now, because it is going to take some time for them to come in after you order it. And when you finally get one, then you will be ready to go when another class starts. You wont have to scramble around trying to find one at the last minute.
    If I had it my way, every officer would be trained to carry one. The more the better.
    With these violent times upon us, it is only a matter of time before one of us is going to be shot at or hit with an Ak round. Until the time comes when an AR is a standard issued weapon, all we can do is try and be as safe as possible.
    No matter what your position is within the department, when you can make it home safe at night then you have done a good job.
    Stay Safe and keep doing a great job out there.
    When we had the chase the other day, all the SO was sig 0 with ARs. We need to be like that too.

OUT GUNNED

DELRAY IS HOSTING ANOTHER RIFLE CLASS FOR THEIR OFFICERS VERY SOON.

:lol:

Why would it take some time for the rifle to come in? Go to Guntech in Fort Lauderdale...they have Rock Rivers in stock and they're LEO friendly.

What ARs does DBPD authorize? FYI the new Academy curriculum will include carbine training. While it doesn't replace a rifle class, all officers will at least be familiar, if not proficient, with ARs.

RIFLE CLASS HAS ARRIVED FOR DELRAY

RIFLE CLASS STARTS IN MAY