Compliment!

Thread: Compliment!

Compliment!

I used to reside in Crofton for some years, in the 60's. At the time I always found the Department Personnel --- Road Patrol Officers -- to be very Professional, polite and courteous.
    Although the years have past I'm happy to report in a visit the wife and I made to the area this past June/July --- NO CHANGE. I needed directions, since the area had changed so much in 40 plus years, observed an one of your Patrol Units, occupied, in a shopping center and walked over to seek his advice. NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE SAME PROFESSIONALISM, POLITENESS AND COURTESY................ Whomever it maybe who directs your TRAINING/HUMAN RESOURSES Program ha got to be "Top Shelf".
    Yes, I'm a retired LE Officer myself who cringes when some off the wall "dirtbag" casts aspersions to the Press, or whomever regarding some Officers actions.

My daughter, her husband and the two grand children still live there and also FEEL VERY SAFE.......

THEREFORE LADIES & GENTLEMEN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. TOO MANY PEOPLE TODAY, AS YOU SURELY KNOW, ARE QUICK TO CRITICIZE AND NEVER TO PRAISE..............

Thank you for the compliment. The members of the department do their very best every day to serve and protect.