Say Yes to BSO - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Say Yes to BSO

HGow to recruit

Rumor has it the FLPD is looking into contracting some help for recruiting. If city hall could get past their "It's good to be king" attitude and settle the contract, you would already have 400 built in recruiters. I left before my retirement was due. David H repeatedly reinforced the philosophy of "don't let the door hit you on the way out". His condescending attitude spread like stage 4 cancer and he cannot be told anything. He was one of the main reasons I left. How do you fill vacancies when intelligent future employees ask questions of current employees and get negative reports? FLPD has some of the best officers in the country. It was an honor to work with them. Greitsas and his crew methodically ruined the agency. Too bad. It can be resurrected, need to get the chemo started...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    OK, can we pick on FHP?
    sure everyone else does

OK, can we pick on FHP?
    sure everyone else does
    sure...they wrote another FLPD officer a ticket this week (actually two tickets)...

OK, can we pick on FHP?
    sure everyone else does
    sure...they wrote another FLPD officer a ticket this week (actually two tickets)...
    I hope you are kidding.

Re: HGow to recruit

Quote Originally Posted by GDMJ
    Rumor has it the FLPD is looking into contracting some help for recruiting. If city hall could get past their "It's good to be king" attitude and settle the contract, you would already have 400 built in recruiters. I left before my retirement was due. David H repeatedly reinforced the philosophy of "don't let the door hit you on the way out". His condescending attitude spread like stage 4 cancer and he cannot be told anything. He was one of the main reasons I left. How do you fill vacancies when intelligent future employees ask questions of current employees and get negative reports? FLPD has some of the best officers in the country. It was an honor to work with them. Greitsas and his crew methodically ruined the agency. Too bad. It can be resurrected, need to get the chemo started...
    Is this "David H" a retired FLPD Sgt. ?

Re: Say Yes to BSO

Quote Originally Posted by FLPD reform
    FLPD is no better than The proud BSO. FLPD needs to merge with BSO for numerous reasons. for example money, more officers, and technology wise. it will be a good start for both depts.

OK, can we pick on FHP?
    sure everyone else does
    your full of it

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567