Say Yes to BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Yes to BSO

FLPD

I'm a BSO employee for 25 years & a Broward resident. My perception of FLPD is that you have an excellent reputation. You should hold your head high, maintain your pride & professionalism and keep kicking butt. Ignore put-downs as someone will always be around to say something negative.

Thanks Visitor. Feel free to come back any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia Takanawa
    Thanks Visitor. Feel free to come back any time.
    Indeed.

BSO IS CRAP .

BSO LESS OFFICERS NO BACKUP WORKING WITH SOME PARTNER THAT FAILED THE ACAD WHICH SAYS NOTHING FOR THEM. DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE SHERIFF OWED SOME FAVOR TO A CRONIE ?

RETIRE AT 55 OR 25 YEARS AT 75% ARE U NUTS?

MAKE 14$ HR FOR DETAILS AND HAVE ZERO UNION PROTECTION?

BSO HAS HORRRIBBLLEE OFC SAFETY AS DOES PALM BEACH, THE TACTICS FT LAUD EMPLOYS SHOULD BE SOUGHT AFTER BY U GUYS!

"Hello, Pot?
    "yes."
    "this is kettle.....you're black."

Why do we bash other agencies when we hire guys who have no chance of getting off FTO and are losing officers right and left to better run and better paying agencies? Nobody thinks that BSO has bad officers, just bad administration. Sound familiar? It should....

BSO

As a resident of Fort Lauderdale, and a police officer in Palm Beach, I would much rather have BSO than the worthless FLPD. I seen many different operations and FLPD doesn't compare to BSO. BSO probably has cleaned up after FLPD. I wasn't going to get involved but it's obvious you FLPD don't know how much you screw up. FLPD likes to bash other agencies, how sad!

I have lived in a BSO patrolled city and received much better service than I ever got with FLPD.

I am not sure what city you lived in but i live in cooper city and BSO sucks they came in and promised all the same services which i knew was a lie but let me tell you when they got here they cut all the services. And i will tell you i would take a FT LAUDERDALE cop any day as a back up BSO that is another story. At least i know when a Lauderdale cop shows i have a real back up can't say the same for BSO yes there are some good cops but there admin sucks and keeps so much pressure on them they can't do real police work. Lauderdale still knows how to do police work so again i ask where do you get your info from oh ya i forgot you call yourself a cop i would love to know who you work for, But i will take a guess BOCA PD real tuff being a cop up there.

FT LAUDERDALE brothers and sisters keep your heads up i would take anyone of you as a back up any day down south you guys are still one of the best around

I got turned down for BSO....so I will get hired by Fort Lauderdale.

I can write anything. Does that make it true?

Don't be so sure that the person stirring it up works for BSO or FTLD. So stop bashing the departments. Everybody is on the same side.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Insp. Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort Liquordale
    "Hello, Pot?
    "yes."
    "this is kettle.....you're black."

Why do we bash other agencies when we hire guys who have no chance of getting off FTO and are losing officers right and left to better run and better paying agencies? Nobody thinks that BSO has bad officers, just bad administration. Sound familiar? It should....
    This pot v. kettle is excellent comedy!

Come on guys, we both bash ourselves and each other, it's not right but it's what we do. There are pros & cons to FLPD and BSO. Yep, read our blogs. We beotch about everything. That's what having a politician as a boss does for you. CKJ divided us farther than we already were. He hired useless people of 'The New Breed", while those of us from the old school were put behind the eight ball. BSO is not your magic fix all. The grass is not greener over here on this side of the fence. We have the same problems you do, so why come over and compound the issues.

"Ft. Liquordale" here hit the nail on the head. We both have screwed up Administrations. If there is one thing I've learned from reading these blogs it's not to trust everything you read. The public has known about this site for a long time. I'd say several of these posts could be from civilians. We need to stick together people. My advice is to stay away from BSO. If it comes down to it, where you guys agree to come over you'd be welcomed but don't say later that you weren't warned. Just ask an original Pompano Beach Cop. I still can't decide if they like BSO or would rather go back to blue.

PS. HI Barak, what are your thoughts ?

Re: 2

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 5932
    BSO HAS HORRRIBBLLEE OFC SAFETY AS DOES PALM BEACH, THE TACTICS FT LAUD EMPLOYS SHOULD BE SOUGHT AFTER BY U GUYS!
    What the heck is this about? As a PBSO Deputy, I will bet anything our training and tactics are on par with the best out there. I have nothing but respect for FLPD. BSO is a great place with many good Deputies and like everywhere else we all have our undesirables. I have seen some horrible officer safety from FLPD, but we all mess up. Stay safe and stay strong.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast