Stop all the non-sense about Delray!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stop all the non-sense about Delray!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Why does everyone have to talk crap about Delray PD!

I think it has to deal with people not liking the department cuz they can't do there job right and prolly shouldn't be cops. So either find a new career or leave the department.

Boca PD doesn't even have a forum page. That actually says something cuz it means no one is complaining about the department. (and trust me people notice that and talk about it)

Ours might not be as good as theres but it's all gets better when the sh** talkin stops!

Why dont we use this page to talk about good police officer stuff, and contract stuff.

STOP WITH THE NON SENSE, and were supposed to be a Dam* team how is that possibly if everyone on here talks so much shi*
    Give it time, Boca PD will soon have a forum. Trust me, there are some unhappy people there as well
    they just got up to 33% over three years for a raise. I don't thin BOCA PD needs a forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 481
    IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH DELRAY, YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AN ALTERNATIVE DEPT TO WORTK AT. 20 YEARS OF BEING MISERABLE IS A LONG TIME
    Wow, great answer from a MOD!!!

I thought you were supposed to just moderate. How lucky we are to have one who offers career advice too!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12