Does anyone respect Cpl. Richard Mankewich
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone respect Cpl. Richard Mankewich

Hey after seeing this episode on Court TV, where the MIAMI MAJOR was arrested..

Well I just want to know....DOES that Cpl. Richard Mankewich still have respect from his fellow Deps?

I mean ya the Major was a little "out of hand" but for someone who was a cop for 27 years of his LIFE, and getting pulled out of the car like that, I would be pissed as well. And then someone went for his face, which resulted in him getting sprayed.

What is writing a guy a ticket after 27 years really going to do.

Ya, def seems some profiling in there for the T-stop, everyone does it, but you should man up to it. The fact that you would write another cop a ticket is WRONG. I mean the ticket was stupid as well, changing lanes? PLEASE OMFG. That was messed up..

I thought that horse was beat to death and buried. In the academy (1999) we spent hours debating that case. Who's right, who's wrong? Either way, it was an ugly day for law enforcement.

I hate all you white racist cops. Why don't you come down to Miami and do some real police work. Traffic is not doing police work. You white devils are scared of the blacks and hispanics because they will **** you up. Real cuban cop. (305) in the mother ****in house.

305, you are ignorant and you sound like a gangbanger. It was not a traffic unit, but a drug interdiction unit. They seized alot of drugs and made a difference. Thats how you get drugs on the pike, make alot of stops(with pc) and see what you find. Thats the only way to do it. Perhaps I'll go visit miami and see how it's done, but I've got to wait until my new passport arrives. Can an United States LEO carry a firearm in Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by United States Citizen
    305, you are ignorant and you sound like a gangbanger. It was not a traffic unit, but a drug interdiction unit. They seized alot of drugs and made a difference. Thats how you get drugs on the pike, make alot of stops(with pc) and see what you find. Thats the only way to do it. Perhaps I'll go visit miami and see how it's done, but I've got to wait until my new passport arrives. Can an United States LEO carry a firearm in Miami?
    actually that unit went to the turnpike made a few stops until DEA called and said your target is 5 miles south of the county line then they jumped it and took the dope.

At what point do you let this issue go??? Black or white...it's old. Let it go.

Both the Major and the Deputy were wrong in their personal thinking and actions. He MR. 305, grow up! You do sound like a Hialeah gangbanger. You should consider changing your label from "Real Cuban Cop" to American-Cuban Cop. Last time I checked in Florida, one must first be US citizen to become a police officer, therefore; that would make you an AMERICAN.

BTW: If you're trying to represent your nationality, make sure you show the best we American Cubans have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Central Florida Deputy
    Get your facts straight BSO tard, it was a written warning and it in no way warranted that racist biggoted Major to batter that deputy. If that Major pulled that crap in my county he would have had his azz handed to him and then stayed in jail. He was the criminal there. He above all should have understood that this deputy was trying to do his job. The Major should have shown better judgement and restraint then to show his african azz as if he was a hood rat getting shook down by the local top cop. But lets blame the white deputy for doing his job. F-U-C-K that Major and F-U-C-K you for bringing it up.
    EXACTLY

Isn't that ex-major now the CHIEF of the new Miami Gardens PD?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Isn't that ex-major now the CHIEF of the new Miami Gardens PD?

No... he is a city councilman for Miami Gardens.....

http://www.miamigardens-fl.gov/Council/Seat1.aspx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast