Question about Miami Captain - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3262028]i sit in back blue hat[/QUOT

It is in poor taste and disrespectful to your host to wear a hat indoors.

Unregistered
    Is he the next one off the island?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he the next one off the island?
    It’s weird. He’s all over the beverage school agenda so you would think he’s well liked but he was just as vocal and resistant to the leadership as the captain who was dismissed????

Unregistered
    It’s weird. He’s all over the beverage school agenda so you would think he’s well liked but he was just as vocal and resistant to the leadership as the captain who was dismissed????
    Look here... as long as you have something JW needs then you are good. Once he doesn't need anything from you you are nothing to him. About as cold-hearted and ruthless as they come. I tip my cap to him for making a career of it!

Unregistered
    Look here... as long as you have something JW needs then you are good. Once he doesn't need anything from you you are nothing to him. About as cold-hearted and ruthless as they come. I tip my cap to him for making a career of it!
    cancercancercancer

Unregistered
    The dude is stone cold solid

Unregistered
    That capt got fired because he was told not to worry about the superbowl by those incompetent people in Tallahassee so he went on leave then they cancelled his leave when those fools realized they screwed up and then they fired him after he complained about their incompetence.

Unregistered
    That capt got fired because he was told not to worry about the superbowl by those incompetent people in Tallahassee so he went on leave then they cancelled his leave when those fools realized they screwed up and then they fired him after he complained about their incompetence.
    Cool story bro

Unregistered
    Sterling Weaselnuts

Unregistered
    The captain got fired cause WJ painted a negative picture of him to command staff during the high liability conference and during SRT phone calls. Conveniently WJ is now the acting captain; ask anyone in Tampa, the captains gone thanks to WJ

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast