Councilman - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Councilman

Not surprising at all...

Quote Originally Posted by willis say?
    I can tell you one thing. The last thing I would be doing if I had a gun in my face is hang around. I hope this does not turn into a race issue. I believe Mr. Fitzroy Salesman has made many comments about DWB (driving while black) in Miramar. Quit with the excuses and take responsibility for your actions Mr. Fitzroy Salesman.

He's a loose cannon with a hostile attitude and has serious issues.

The store showed people running out due to fear. Obviously people were scared and threatened. We aren't in a third world country. We are supposed to be a civilized and law abiding people. Mr. Fitzroy Salesman you are a discrace to your city, your people and yourself. I'd recommend you step down before you cause more embarrassment to all.
    I also understand based on the recent articles in the Miami Herald and Ft. Lauderdale Sun-sentinal you were FIRED for basically contributing to the delinquency of minors in Miani-Dade County.
    NICE JOB!

Rev. Al please come here and fight for this guy so the national spotlight can focus on the ignorant person her truely is.

But I would like to congratulate Mr. Fitzroy Salesman he was recently awarded the TURKEY of the week by the Fort Lauderdale Sun sentinal!

Lol! Yep...that sounds like Mr. "Shoe" Salesman, alright. LOL! He was my high school TV Production teacher(Miami Lakes Educational Center), and he always seemed to have the worst temper-tantrums. Back in 2002, he let our class get a little out of control in front of the cameras, and he was subsequently fired once the administration found out about the video. This latest incident really does not surprise me at all, and that's just sad. :?

Sheet dawg, if ida been there ida pimped slapped mr. Commisioner. I woulda ran upto him and say. Nekkid and all (I'd got married nekkid and all ya kno.) and if you don't like my beliefs you can just leave. I love my yob. Make no mistake abou it. Ida sent mr. Commisioner back to aiti on the first plane. Ida untaped my nippa rings 2.

Out.

Power to da models!

front page

Merciful commisioner. Right. He's a scumbag liar and the State Attorneys Office need to increase the charges. They should post the article from the victims of the crime above the article of the merciful wonderful family man commissioner Fritzroy Salesman. Oh by the way he's been married 3 times. Maybe we should determine how much anger and rage he has and see if it contributed to his divorces. Can you say scumbag. "I hope the people look at what I did instead of my negatives" what an idiot! Hitler created jobs in germany during the war but also killed countless innocent people. Maybe mr. Fitzroy Salesman we should look at what he did not his negatives. You are a joke and a poor example to decent and law abiding people in that city and in south florida. Its just a shame that the snowbirds need to see what your city is like. Hey mr. Fitzroy Salesman is that a positive or a negative!

Impeach that piece of SHI........!

Councilman

Charge him with all the felonies and be done with it.

Broward SAO SUCKS!

Lets see how the SAO plays their cards on this one. We all know that if ti was an LEO who did the same thing, they would have upgraded the charges and made a physical arrest. Who knows, maybe they will decline the case cause AL didn't get a statement from the bullet manufacturers saying that it was a real projectile and therefore it cannot be proven that the projectile was in fact real and you cannot threaten someone with a fake projectile. Way to go Broward County SAO! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by 352
    Sheet dawg, if ida been there ida pimped slapped mr. Commisioner. I woulda ran upto him and say. Nekkid and all (I'd got married nekkid and all ya kno.) and if you don't like my beliefs you can just leave. I love my yob. Make no mistake abou it. Ida sent mr. Commisioner back to aiti on the first plane. Ida untaped my nippa rings 2.

Out.

Power to da models!
    Well I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but come on at least try and sound convincing if you're trying to pretend to be me.

dg

Well seeing that someone seems to want to pretend to be me I decided to register with LEOAFFAIRS. At least now if they make an arse of themself and do something to get them in trouble, such as slander someone it'll be easy for the mods to find out who it is with their IP address so the proper actions can be taken. I really can't believe it's gone from bashing people to pretending to be someone else to bash someone. It's truly amazing that people can sink so low.

With regards to the Councilman, he like every other citizen will have his day in court.

To the person who made the comments while pretending to be me....well I just hope that if you're an officer that when you're on duty you know what you're talking about before you do anything. A little FYI, the Councilman is from Jamaica not Hati, or "ati" as you put it.

dg

Got my nipples pierced just to be like U352. Just a joke DG, I only got one pierced because I am half the man you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read in the Sun Sentinel that the SAO is going to go ahead and upgrade his charge to a felony. I guess the victim finally came forward. Hope this one sticks and that arrogant jerk gets kicked out of office for good.

I would have found a victim what about doc, sign here Mr. store manager. Does that idiot have a CCW permit ? hopefully someone's calling the state.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12