Troopers w/ ball cap on ? On t.v.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Troopers w/ ball cap on ? On t.v.

I was watching the Florida vs. Florida State game and saw a Florida State Trooper in the back of the end zone-wearing a ball cap- running as a touchdown was made..........are the smokey bear hats on the way out????

Anyone else notice this ? I replayed it on Tivo to confirm that it was a trooper. Wouldn't see GSP or AST or LSP without their cover on at a SEC pigskin event !

Re: Troopers w/ ball cap on ? On t.v.

Quote Originally Posted by CALEA AGENT
    I was watching the Florida vs. Florida State game and saw a Florida State Trooper in the back of the end zone-wearing a ball cap- running as a touchdown was made..........are the smokey bear hats on the way out????

Anyone else notice this ? I replayed it on Tivo to confirm that it was a trooper. Wouldn't see GSP or AST or LSP without their cover on at a SEC pigskin event !
    Interesting...Did you see what uniform the Trooper was wearing? Was it the standard tan or was it black? Also, what did the ballcap say on it? FHP? State Trooper? Thanks- and I'll watch the sidelines more carefully next game!

I SAW IT ALSO

MANY OF THE STATE TROOPERS WERE WEARING THE BALL CAPS!! THEY WERE IN REGULAR UNIFORMS. I COULD NOT SEE WHAT THE HAT SAID ON IT.

Didn't look like a Trooper to me. Looked like Gainesville PD.

Re: I SAW IT ALSO

Quote Originally Posted by TRPP
    MANY OF THE STATE TROOPERS WERE WEARING THE BALL CAPS!! THEY WERE IN REGULAR UNIFORMS. I COULD NOT SEE WHAT THE HAT SAID ON IT.
    NO COBY

They were troopers, in reg class B uniform. Looked like a black ball cap unknown what was on the cap....... I think it may have been some of the new " DON'T TAZE ME BRO" ball caps !!!!!!! :lol:

P.S. - It was not the P.D. they were standing in the area in the navy uniforms.

Did ya'll see the Auburn vs Alabama game. An Auburn DB got bit on the hand in the back of the end zone by a police K-9.

WAR EAGLE BABY ! oh and yes we beat Florida and T. Tebow !!!!!!!!

ahhhh i think they said CLINTON 08'

no one said AAA the said ROAD RANGER :shock:

I was there and didn't see any Troopers with ball caps on. There were no Troopers in the end zone area. They were all positioned on the FSU side of the field towards the end of the game. GPD, ACSO, UFPD and FSUPD all wearing ball caps were in the end zone area.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast