Rumors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumors

Rumors

Anybody got any rumors we want to put to rest or call B.S. on?

Re: Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Hall
    Anybody got any rumors we want to put to rest or call B.S. on?
    Plenty, but who are you to do so?

I got one, I heard that a there is a entire shift that drafted a single resigination letter and they are all going to sign it to save paper.

shift resignation

Heh! bet they would like to - seems like the city should do something about the sgt before they see a huge lawsuit!!

And...why put derf on days, seems like the other one needs babysitting instead - and yes he is going to days

And by the way - has anyone else noticed the our PBA rep Mirabal has become strangely silent lately - he didn't say a single word at the last two PBA meetings. Rumor has it they threatened to take his dog away if he continued to participate

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I got one, I heard that a there is a entire shift that drafted a single resigination letter and they are all going to sign it to save paper.
    I doubt that it would be twice as much work as they usually do.

Anonymous wrote:
    I doubt that it would be twice as much work as they usually do.

Why should we work when we are questioned on everything we do? Why should we be productive? When we are always being watched, it's like having a babysitter around. Our previous two Sgt. had faith in us to do our job. But not the micromanager, ass kisser ron bukers. He is god we are mear mortals, we must bow before him he is the almighty and we are shit. Thats how we are treated. Would you produce work for an uptight arrogant ass hole like that?

Give me Winters, Heiser, Michel, Diaz, Thouez, Shook or Thouez. I have worked for all of them. None have treated me or talked to me like a pice of shit. For them I have been produced.

So until you work for shithead beukers and are treated the way we are, dont question what we do.

So who's boy are you? Honan's, Dwayn's, Cardoso's or Magill's?

sounds like that whiney CSA to me. Don't forget to put your evidence away!

Supervisors

Went to a class with a guy named K. Cowly; seemed a bit energetic; are you at liberty to say what kind of supervisor he is? stay safe down there

Quote Originally Posted by another guest
    sounds like that whiney CSA to me. Don't forget to put your evidence away!
    No i'm an officer, not a CSA. So I take it you have never made a mistake. You must be god's gift to law enforcment. Or perhaps you just suck on someone's **** and take the one knee approach which gives you immunity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast