RIP Ray Simmons - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Ray Simmons

Ray Simmons

Great cop, Great Friend, Great Leader........... you will be missed by many!!! Nuff Said!!

This was a shock to everyone I think.. Ray was a tough guy and had his moments as every one does, but all in all he was a great guy to work with... Your dispatchers miss you!!!!!!!

I had the great pleasure of knowing and working with Ray. Not only was he a great LEO, he was a great friend. No matter what time it was he was always there if I needed help. Ray will be truly missed by everyone who knew him. It’s not how a Deputy dies that makes them a hero, it’s how they lived and that makes Ray a hero in my book. Rest in peace Ray, you were like a brother!

Ray the law enforcement community lost one of the best. You will never be replaced. Good bye my friend.

Very sad news...and it may be a lot to ask or to expect but be respectful and pray for all involved...RIP LT... and peace and comfort to all his family through this difficult time...

Sadden by News

Just heard the news while deployed. My thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends. A difficult time for all and I agree with most posters...look for the warning signs. We all would want a second chance to help Ray through a difficult time, so stay strong and remember that we are all family.

Ray, you were a true friend and always there when I needed your help. You will always be in mine and my families thoughts and will not be forgotten.

R. Johnson

Sorry to get the news. Try and find the positive in this sad time and hold the great memories he left behind close.

So Sorry

I am so sorry for all of you for this loss. My heart goes out to Ray's family and as well to all in the dept that knew and loved him. I know you are all hurting...just know that we, in the communities that you protect, cry for you, hurt for you, and reach out and hold you close to our hearts. You are all in our hearts and prayers, family and friends...know we care and send our love and prayers to you now, in this time of need.

Thank you, V. Your post probably means more to everyone here than you'll ever know. You are the reason that we took this job. Thank you for giving back.

deeply saddened

Ray you will never know the impact that you had on so many lives. You were an inspiration to us all and we love you and will miss you. I will always respect you for the man you were and wish that you could know that even in death the Lord is still using you to touch people. I don't know why this happened and I never saw it coming. I wish I could have helped you in some way, you were always there to help us and we never saw you hurting. Please know that we are praying for your family. You will always be a hero to us. Your sunday school class wll never forget you and we love you!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast