RIP Ray Simmons
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Ray Simmons

RIP Ray Simmons

May your troubled soul rest in peace.

May peace be upon him and his family.

This is truly a sad day for all who knew him.

I am grieved to hear that one of my brother officers is longer us. May the Good Lord provide the strenght to rebound from this. Thanks for your service.

May you troubled soul rest in peace. You will be greatly missed by all who knew you.

My you rest in peace. We will be praying for your little girls that you left behind.

YOU WILL BE MISSED

Ray was definitely a unique and wonderful person in many different ways. He was also human with human faults, as we all are. It was a privilege to know him. It is a tragedy that this happened, and so many of his friends wish that they would have been able to say or do something that could have changed this. Anyone in this profession knows that alot of stress and personal issues affect us, and we could all be in that same situation. Please... reach out to someone... another brother or sister. We won't judge you or think less of you... we won't think that you sound weak... because you're not. We all love each other and want to help each other. May Ray rest in God's hands and God bless and comfort Ray's family, children, and friends. He will definitely be missed.

Ray looked out for many of us over the years, I'm sorry I did not get the chance to return the favor. My prayers go out to his family and may he rest in peace.

Ray was one of the good ones! It is very sad indeed what has happened. May he rest in peace.

RIP Ray Ray. You will be truly missed.

A Legend!

A Legend has went home! Ray Simmons was one of my best friends and the absolute best street cop I've ever met . He taught me the ropes and made me the cop I am today.Ray was my favorite cop and I learned something every time i watched him work. . Ray, No one will ever replace you in my heart and it has been a pleasure to know and work with you. I hope your family finds peace, I know you loved them. God and Heaven have a cruiser waiting for you. God Bless!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast