Alligator Alley
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alligator Alley

Alligator Alley

I guess that you do not patrol the alley much anymore. I have not seen anyone bird dogging the overpass at the pump station much. Though your take home cars (EAST GATE ONLY) look good parked at the toll plaza :P

we still patrol up there just not as many officers right now but thats about to change soon!!!!

like how, u going to bribe soemone to leave your lovely service plaza, or maybe the junkyard across the way. I think that was or is a police station. You know the trailer surronded by all the trash and weeds. Gotta respect the way you perserve the everglades by accumulating enough trash to make your own "trailer park"

PS you are doing a good job 8)

Hey talk to the tribe over that one, Pd has no control over what the tribe does with there land. By the way no need for sarcasm...Oh and by the way need a job come on and apply to become a PO so you can patrol up there!

i commute in g and white from miani dade :P

who was the officer in the white unmarked dodge charger on sunday causing the back up with the motorcycles going north on the alley what a mess he had civilan cars with flasher on changing lanes almost causing several crashes.

Sorry got no idea...we have more than 1 un marked charger!

sunday afternnon around 1330hrs , h/m or indian looking officer

still doesn't help considering you are discribing 95% of the department and 97% of the guys who drive unmarked chargers who work on sundays

YOU GOT BALLS WRITING YOU PUSH WHITE AND G ACROSS OUR TERF. BY NO MEANS DO I REPRESENT THE BULL SHIT WE ARE PUT THROUGH BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR YOU INSULTING THE GUYS I WORK WITH AND CONSIDER FRIENDS. HOPE I COME ACROSS YOU AND WELL SEE IF YOU SMILE THEN. IF YOUR A PO WRITING HIS BS I BET YOUR ONE OF THE ONES YOU TARNSH THE TIN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast