Lost of one of our brothers. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RELPY

Well spoken ! That is exactly what I have been saying ! Good Job, I agree with you totally !

JOKE

KK has no clue how to be an administrator or a cop. No it isnt her fault EJ took his life, but her poor decision to suspend him without pay the day before Thanksgiving is a joke. Suspend him with pay until you get a ruling from FDLE on his verdict in NY then take the appropriate action then.

KK could of been fired for failure too take the appropriate action on a Police Call earlier in her career but was given a second chance, read her file unless it has been unlawfully taken out.

You guys make me sad and sick to my stomach. We just lost a buddy, co-worker, and/or acquaintance, and all you can do is to ***** and whine like little high school *****es trying to blame someone for EJ's action. At the end of the day he took his own life, and there is nothing that can be done now. Just support the family and let's get through this situation. If you want to blame someone; start blaming your selves for not being there to support EJ when he could really use a shoulder to lean on. I'm not brown nosing administration. As far as I care they can go F... themselves along with the entire cry babies on this board trying to blame others. :x

But thats what we do at NMB, dont take away our fun ! Kindergarten is now open !

Ok ..... I'm laughing right now at NMBLEO2.....that was such excellent comic timing....I'm reading all this about this tragedy and thinking what a bunch of sick forks you all are, how dishonorable, how truly low you all are for getting so vile on a site opened in honor of your bro officer who left so trajically and Im about to write all this when I read the last entry by NMBLEO2 and he makes me laugh really hard....ohhhh....you crazy mfs.....hahahahha....Hey, asswipes, do the right thing, open another page and everyone try to be honorable and respectful on that site alone? Its the right thing to do.

Crazy bastrads :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12