Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quote Originally Posted by Down South Leo
Anonymous wrote:
Slap Shot wrote:
Ok, the "not so much" comment.... just so ya know, they make more manly comments you could use.

It's a Borat reference. If you haven't seen the movie, go see it. It's funny.

Slap Snot wrote:
I have yet to see 8 ofc's show up for a 10-50, but I can say there is sufficient 94 at our agency. Perhaps you were one of the people that tried to get a job but was denied, now your disgruntled. If in fact you are a cop (which I doubt), and you see a 10-50 then I would have to ask why it is that you never assisted as 94.

I wrote seven, not eight. And no, I've never applied with Seminole... I've been a cop for 10 years, and back then it was WAY worse than it is now... There was no way I would have applied there (even if I was certified then)... And yes, I've stopped to back your guys up. Only to be surrounded by at least 3 or 4 other cars within 30 seconds of stopping.............

I understand you guys are bored, and really, believe it or not, I'm not criticizing. The point is this: The original poster wrote that Seminole is the best department in the county. I strongly disagree. Perhaps I came off a little harsh, and perhaps I made some generalizations in my responses. The purpose of pointing out all of this is that you guys don't have much to do (other than throw people out of clubs and deal with tribal members), and you have no retirement, and you have (despite what you say) MANY officers employed there that couldn't hack it at municipal or county agencies. I know of at least six off the top of my head that were "unemployable" elsewhere, but now work at seminole. I can name a few more that were hired elsewhere and couldn't make FTO (or probation) and are now working there. That's not the sign of the "best agency in the county."

What ever happened to the ex-Seminole guy that shot at the Metro-Dade cops and fled from them? Shining example of your "difficult" background and employment process, eh??

And, so you know, just about every municipal cop or d/s that I have spoken to about seminole feels the same way. Perhaps I'm the only one who will tell you that, but the point is, yes, we're all cops, and I'll back you guys up and I'd defend you to my death... But don't come on here and act like you're the best of the best.......... It's just not true.

This is my last post here, I really wasn't trying to get into a pissing match over this topic. I've said enough, and I think I've made my point.

Focker, out. (another movie reference for you).

I think you're the same loud mouth that posted as "Down south LEO" on another SPD thread.

So, you've been a cop since 1998. WOW, I've been a cop since 1986, so what!! Ever been in a shooting? I've been in two. Ever had to 10-31 a vehicle? I've quit counting. So the hell what! These days having been a cop for ten years at some little municipality in Broward obviously doesn't mean much. The Broward academy has been turning out "LIFE ROOKIES" since about 1992. Maybe that's why you sound so much like some cowardly "Officer Safety" "Radar Rookie" that sandbags the churches because a little old lady with a bible doesn't scare you as much as a gang banger. You write her a bunch of tickets then go brag to your zone partner about "Out writing him." You brag to your friends and family about what a "Bad ass cop" you are. You had to have the badge because you feel in your heart that you're just a piece of trash. The badge makes you feel almost like a real man. But, not enough. So, you have to come on here and tell REAL MEN, that you are better than them because YOU the "Officer Safety" "SUPER ROOKIE" are a "REAL COP". GET A LIFE SNOT NOSE PUNK!!!!! Real men don't have time for you. And, I was on the SPD oral board and flunked alot of Cops that were currently employed as cops in Broward and Dade. Oh, and I've never been fired, or asked to resign from any agency.

He is not me but i will tell you this your department is far from the best in the county it is more like the worst you guys hire all the rejects that have been fired from real police departments, notice how i said real police departments.Your department just went from bad to worse when you guys fired Charlie. But you will come back on try to say how you started in 1986 in police work but my question id where and why did you leave. If it was because you retired you prove my point even more your police department only hires fired police officres or retired police officers from other departments. Another point to prove you guys are like security guards you dont even have a real radio system. And yes i have backed your officers up before and every time i do they tell me how my they worked for my department. Please don't come back and say or post a dumb reply
Are you really a cop? If so, I was right you're just a "RADAR ROOKIE"; your writing is the worst. Everyone makes mistakes, but you don't write like the seasoned "REAL COP" from a "REAL DEPT." You're just a loser making a brag! "My dept. is bigger, I'm a REAL COP, not a security guard!"

I never said Seminole was the best Dept. It's not, and niether is any Broward municipality south of us. But let me say this. Some of our guys wrestled an assault rifle away from a man. THAT'S GUTS, and thats POLICE WORK! Not security! You, "Mr. OFICER SAFETY" have never had to do that, or would have had the GUTS TO DO THAT!!!! SO, Mr. "I've been a cop since 1998" HA HA HA LOL, take your little yellow behind back south! And, take a report writing class. please!!!
So, "Down South LEO", you're just pissed because Seminole arrested your buddy at the Hard Rock! Makes sense now! See ya latter ROOKIE BAD A**.