Old SPD's - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Old SPD's

Re: Old SPD's

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SPD
    Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber?
    I heard a few of the old SPD is coming back, one will be Latchford. Politics are going to be a little different. Some council members and Cypress are getting educated on all the BS they have been hearing from the new brass that nobody knows. Officer tiger should promote within, he also listens to bs and believes it because he is not educated. Let's get ready for a clean up, we do need a clean up, don't we?

He's more educated than you, your an idot. Chief Tiger has a college degree. If you don't know what your talking about why don't you just keep your pie hole shut.
    Charlie is doing good. He has a high school degree, so what? Why are you lying, he has no college, he's not ashamed of it, why are you? Charlie has educated men working for him-Stupid.

So how many fights do you think this message board will end up causing? :lol:

Re: Old SPD's

Great take on the situation! Some of these guys have never had a REAL job and are used to the laid back atmosphere we enjoy here. The ones crying are the ones looking to leave, I say dont let the broken door hit you in the posterior on the way out. This agency is the best kept secret, all in all weighing all options... this is a good place to be.
    As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway.[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway

Soooooo....how did this go from asking about old friends to the slam fest you guys have going now? You guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies.

Chief Tiger has built the most powerful command staff in Broward County. Officers at this agency should be thankful that their superior officers have the experience to lead this department in the right direction as opposed to the old administration.
    SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for. Now Chief Tiger is ensuring that we have the best supervisors, to train us, to become the best officers in Broward County.

I t’s simple

Better supervisors = Better cops = better service to the community = BETTER BENEFITS

Chief, on behalf of road patrol THANKS !!!

Chief Tiger has built the most powerful command staff in Broward County. Officers at this agency should be thankful that their superior officers have the experience to lead this department in the right direction as opposed to the old administration.
    SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for. Now Chief Tiger is ensuring that we have the best supervisors, to train us, to become the best officers in Broward County.

I t’s simple

Better supervisors = Better cops = better service to the community = BETTER BENEFITS

Chief, on behalf of road patrol THANKS !!!

Very true.. We need to take care of the community we work for and they will take care of us. Because "What they say and what they see is what is".

just curious

What exactly is "old SPD" anyway? Everyone in this place, with very few exeptions are all new. I wasnt sure what the timeline was.... are we talking about those "aged" veterans with 5 years on at SPD?
    Just curious, I read the header to the thread and then the comments and not sure what direction you folks are heading with this one.
    Ya'll are mi-T amusing though.... real knee slappers! Keep up the great work!

Re: charlie

Charlie is a friend of mine I've known him for many years and he is a good guy, However, some people of rank are throwing bs at him and this will stop soon. I can call him officer Tiger and It's OK with him, by calling him that he knows who I am. If he hears rumors he should throughly investigate them and find out the truth. He should not be misled by one sided stories, some people like to make themselves look good at the expense of others. Maybe just like you. Charlie does not have a college degree of any kind, I've known him for a long time, and thats OK, he has a few good people working under him. If you say he has a degree you are a liar and should be fired. Be careful what you say, we are all here to help.
    CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO

Re: charlie

Charlie is a friend of mine I've known him for many years and he is a good guy, However, some people of rank are throwing bs at him and this will stop soon. I can call him officer Tiger and It's OK with him, by calling him that he knows who I am. If he hears rumors he should throughly investigate them and find out the truth. He should not be misled by one sided stories, some people like to make themselves look good at the expense of others. Maybe just like you. Charlie does not have a college degree of any kind, I've known him for a long time, and thats OK, he has a few good people working under him. If you say he has a degree you are a liar and should be fired. Be careful what you say, we are all here to help.
    CHARLIE DOES HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, TRUST ME I KNOW. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS YOU SAY. WHY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE HIS PERSONAL FILE AND THEN YOU CAN STOP SPREADING B.S. INFO
    I VERIFIED IT BY TALKING WITH CHARLIE, HE HAS NONE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO SAY HE DOES , WHAT COLLEGE DID HE GET HIS DEGREE? like I said you are a liar and not with any agency.

SPD is the best agency in Broward to work for.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down there, tough guy. I think that is a HUGE stretch. One word: pension.

Oh, and don't kill a tribal member (even if they try to kill you).

Give me a break, best agency my ass....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast