Old SPD's - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old SPD's

Re: Old SPD's

Quote Originally Posted by 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SPD
    Whatever happend to Will Latchford? Anyone hear from John Barber?
    I heard a few of the old SPD is coming back, one will be Latchford. Politics are going to be a little different. Some council members and Cypress are getting educated on all the BS they have been hearing from the new brass that nobody knows. Officer tiger should promote within, he also listens to bs and believes it because he is not educated. Let's get ready for a clean up, we do need a clean up, don't we?

He's more educated than you, your an idot. Chief Tiger has a college degree. If you don't know what your talking about why don't you just keep your pie hole shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Are you kidding me, John Barber looks like an over sized mini me.
    OK, mabey a little.

Latchford

If Latchford comes back, every one will quit for sure, What a moron that guy was.

I heard a few of the old SPD is coming back, one will be Latchford. Politics are going to be a little different. Some council members and Cypress are getting educated on all the BS they have been hearing from the new brass that nobody knows. Officer tiger should promote within, he also listens to bs and believes it because he is not educated. Let's get ready for a clean up, we do need a clean up, don't we?
    I don’t know an Officer Tiger; I do know a Chief Tiger. I can see from your statements that you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You are either some whining rookie or never worked here to begin with. Anyone that’s been here for a while can tell you that this department is better now than it has ever been. Charlie Tiger is the first honest chief we have ever had. He is fighting to repair 26 years worth of lies and corruption that this department has endured. He has the best interest of the guys in mind. He has on more than one occasion gone to bat for officers that probably never even knew it. People love to ***** and complain, yet offer no solutions to their complaints. You are probably just another slug that sits under a tree all day in your new take home car, on the laptop, talking on the phone, crying about how rough you have it. Hope you’re among those that plan to leave my agency. Oh, and are saying that Latchford was educated? Nothing like a guy who was on the road for a year as a “Cop” and gets promoted to a position where he can tell real cops what to do for a living. Latchford is a politician Tiger is a cop. That is the difference. As for the clean up you say we need. I agree, there are way to many slugs getting by not doing a damm thing but collecting a pay check, that needs to be cleaned up. I'm sure you are among that group.

I don’t know an Officer Tiger; I do know a Chief Tiger. I can see from your statements that you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. You are either some whining rookie or never worked here to begin with. Anyone that’s been here for a while can tell you that this department is better now than it has ever been. Charlie Tiger is the first honest chief we have ever had. He is fighting to repair 26 years worth of lies and corruption that this department has endured. He has the best interest of the guys in mind. He has on more than one occasion gone to bat for officers that probably never even knew it. People love to ***** and complain, yet offer no solutions to their complaints. You are probably just another slug that sits under a tree all day in your new take home car, on the laptop, talking on the phone, crying about how rough you have it. Hope you’re among those that plan to leave my agency. Oh, and are saying that Latchford was educated? Nothing like a guy who was on the road for a year as a “Cop” and gets promoted to a position where he can tell real cops what to do for a living. Latchford is a politician Tiger is a cop. That is the difference. As for the clean up you say we need. I agree, there are way to many slugs getting by not doing a damm thing but collecting a pay check, that needs to be cleaned up. I'm sure you are among that group.
    Great take on the situation! Some of these guys have never had a REAL job and are used to the laid back atmosphere we enjoy here. The ones crying are the ones looking to leave, I say dont let the broken door hit you in the posterior on the way out. This agency is the best kept secret, all in all weighing all options... this is a good place to be.
    As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol

charlie

Charlie is a friend of mine I've known him for many years and he is a good guy, However, some people of rank are throwing bs at him and this will stop soon. I can call him officer Tiger and It's OK with him, by calling him that he knows who I am. If he hears rumors he should throughly investigate them and find out the truth. He should not be misled by one sided stories, some people like to make themselves look good at the expense of others. Maybe just like you. Charlie does not have a college degree of any kind, I've known him for a long time, and thats OK, he has a few good people working under him. If you say he has a degree you are a liar and should be fired. Be careful what you say, we are all here to help.

Dolphin fans

I think we have a lot of Dolphin Fans, working at SPD, Thats why every one seems so disgruntled.

Miami

Miami sucks, TAMPA BAY ALL THE WAY. :twisted:

I call him officer Tiger and it's ok with him, he's a good friend. Charlie was a good K9 cop and a good person, tell it like it is don't try to bs everyone we know the truth. Charlie don't like the bs either, maybe you should go back to hollywood pd. I don't see how you justify a paycheck.

[/quote]

Great take on the situation! Some of these guys have never had a REAL job and are used to the laid back atmosphere we enjoy here. The ones crying are the ones looking to leave, I say dont let the broken door hit you in the posterior on the way out. This agency is the best kept secret, all in all weighing all options... this is a good place to be.
    As far as the cat crying about moral... there are a very FEW of you that feel as you do, you are the minority that have been with the agency for a long period of time.... law enforcement is like a business, you put the best qualified person in charge...period. If you have been here forever and a day and you are not that person then it is up to YOU to change things, go make yourself better and more educated so you can be up for the next selection.... they dont owe you anything just because you have been here so long. Go get a tissue and stop crying.... get back on your motor unit and drive away. lol[/quote]

Where the hell did I say I should be the guy in charge? I never said anyone was owed anything for being here any lenght of time. Get out your speak and spell and listen to your hook on phonics tapes. Even if you can read the words, it's really about comprehending what those words mean. Are you saying that there are very few that think the department is getting better? Mabey so, But then I could give a s*it how anyone else feels anyway.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast