FINALLY A FAIR CHIEF - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is getting old and stupid, give it up.

I have no respect for our Mayor if this azz get's that new position. It makes it even more clearer for everyone that this place is never going to change. Doral is hiring big time guys(for those that have at least 5 years on or a Bachelor's). Miami-dade, City of Miami and all the other Broward agencies are still hiring. Get out while you can!!!!!

Future of HPD

That is the kind of attitude that has gotten this department where it is. If some of you decided to go to another department I wish you the best, but I will be a Commander!!!! This department will become more efficient under my Command! And yes the Honorable Mayor feels I am the best candidate to turn this department around! If not why would he have come to be and ask me as a favor to be a Commander!!!

The Honorable Mayor has been so impressed with my commanding abilities that he only regrets that he did not make me a Commander sooner. This is where HPD is going in the future. It is true there are other departments to work for, but none will have my Commands abilities. Just give me a chance and see how I and I alone turn this department around. The problems I had in the past was that I could not over-ride the Shift Commanders and their meddling would get int he way of my goals. However, with my new rank I will be the highest ranking operational Officer!!! This means that I will be able to get those LT's to see things my way.

Just have faith in the Honorable Mayor, after all he would not have chosen me out of 360 officers if he did not think I am the future of this department!

:twisted:

Re: Future of HPD

[quote="Commander SV"]That is the kind of attitude that has gotten this department where it is. If some of you decided to go to another department I wish you the best, but I will be a Commander!!!! This department will become more efficient under my Command! And yes the Honorable Mayor feels I am the best candidate to turn this department around! If not why would he have come to be and ask me as a favor to be a Commander!!!

The Honorable Mayor has been so impressed with my commanding abilities that he only regrets that he did not make me a Commander sooner. This is where HPD is going in the future. It is true there are other departments to work for, but none will have my Commands abilities. Just give me a chance and see how I and I alone turn this department around. The problems I had in the past was that I could not over-ride the Shift Commanders and their meddling would get int he way of my goals. However, with my new rank I will be the highest ranking operational Officer!!! This means that I will be able to get those LT's to see things my way.

Just have faith in the Honorable Mayor, after all he would not have chosen me out of 360 officers if he did not think I am the future of this department!

Hialeah police officers totally disavow and categorically reject all claims made by this person! He is not stable!

These post remain for one reason. Hopefully your Chief and Mayor see them.

Stay safe.

Hey guys and gals. I went to some IPTM schools with some of your troops back in the early 90's, (THI/reconstruction and Motor Instructor School.) At the time HPD was recognized as one of the top ten Agency's in the state. Here's hoping you guys can bring it back.

On another note this guy Commander, does this guy still carry a gun. I hope not. Looks like he or she has lost all touch with reality.

Keep your powder dry and good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123